Here's the scoop on the CDN deals

cdntowdw

Mouseketeer
I just talked to the local CAA and they advised me that the new deal is expected to be similar to last year's deal. Her memo from head office says it will come in two weeks time. Will be the "buy one 7 day park hopper get the 2nd half price" and will be valid from November 15 - April 30/02. FYI current cost of Adult 7 day hopper is $325US.
I'm sure this will help someone - but alas, not me. We head home on the 17th of Nov.

Thanks CDNTOWDW:

Do you know if I can get a childs pass at half price with the purchase of an adult pass?

Hi Dopeydays - I'm not too sure of the details, because once she gave me the dates I knew the deal would not be of any use to me. She seemed to indicate it would follow the same rules as last years deal for the buy one get one half-price. Maybe someone else can answer your question - or try giving your local CAA travel office a call. Good luck.

If it's the same deal as last year, we were able to get child's ticket at half price with the purchase of one "adult" ticket. (Our 10-yr old was an adult)

Call me greedy but I keep hoping for a better deal!! Something on resort rooms maybe?
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Eleanor - please re-read my post - it stated $325 US and so did the CAA agent. (bummer) At today's rates that's approx. $517.00 Cdn.

HI The reason that I asked was that in Jan. I bought them at par. One plus 1/2. for 410. can. I was hoping that would be the same this year. thanks.

We bought them in Jan 2000 from a travel agent who contacted holiday house.They sell tickets cheaper then most but have to be thro your travel agent.

We bought our "Canadian Deal" tickets last year from Sear's Travel at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga. They cost $1017.00 CDN for 2 adults and 1 child (7 years old), baby was free. We got the buy one get the companion ticket half price and paid full for dd. They were 7 day hopper plus passes and supposed to expire May 7 2001 ~ BUT we got a vouchure and traded it in at WDW and the ticket's did not have an expiry date. We have one option left on the ticket and will try it out April 2002 trip to WDW. Let you know. Sandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter