Here's the postcard thread for returning/future cruisers - "Pay-it-forward!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! We are scheduled to sail on the Disney Wonder cruise on Sept. 17! My DS(4) would love a postcard to add to his excitment!! :goodvibes

I do have a few postcards to mail from Castaway Cay this Friday, I can mail a few more out for those who are traveling later this year or 2007, if I can help let me know by sending me a PM by Thursday night. I'll do the best I can to get them out on Friday.

My three kids each got a postcard today! Thanks to PixieDustedPrincess for helping the princesses and Mickey with the mail at Castaway Cay. Hannah, 8, and Walt, who will be 3 on Thursday, were jumping up and down and screaming about their cards. My almost-13-year-old was smiling too (but, being older and cooler, does not jump up and down)! Hannah has her card saved in her special photo album with her character autographs from WDW. Walt hasn't put his down yet!

We're not cruising until December, but I'll check to see who will need a card before their 2007 cruise, and I'll be sure to pay it forward!

bluewaves said:
Hi everyone! We are scheduled to sail on the Disney Wonder cruise on Sept. 17! My DS(4) would love a postcard to add to his excitment!! :goodvibes

If you still need this request filled let me know, I will still be in Florida until Tuesday afternoon. I have DCL postcards and postage stamps with me, I can get a postcard filled out and in the mail before heading to the airport tomorrow.

Hi!

We're crusin on the Disney Magic 4/28-5/5. If someone could send four postcards of any Disney characters. I'd really appreciate it and would return the favor. This is our first cruise. Oh, and can it be postmarked from Florida? Our two oldest are inspector gadgets. lol

DD - 3 We will be celebrating her 3rd birthday onboard
DS - 5 Any Character will do
DS - 8 Any Character will do
DD - 10 Any Character will do

Thanks

Carol

CJDJ said:
Hi!

We're crusin on the Disney Magic 4/28-5/5. If someone could send four postcards of any Disney characters. I'd really appreciate it and would return the favor. This is our first cruise. Oh, and can it be postmarked from Florida? Our two oldest are inspector gadgets. lol

DD - 3 We will be celebrating her 3rd birthday onboard
DS - 5 Any Character will do
DS - 8 Any Character will do
DD - 10 Any Character will do

Thanks

Carol

If you send me a PM with the needed info (names, address) I'd be happy to take care of this request for you, and yes, the postcards will have a Florida postmark.

I'm cruisin on the halloween sailing of the Magic if anyone wants a postcard?????

My granddaughters live in Tennessee and I would like to surprise them before our trip with a post card from the Mickey cruise. Can anyone send one for me, please?

If anyone would like us to send some we can do that also.

Grandma D said:
My granddaughters live in Tennessee and I would like to surprise them before our trip with a post card from the Mickey cruise. Can anyone send one for me, please?

If anyone would like us to send some we can do that also.

If I can be of service, send me a PM with the needed info and I can take of this request for you.

Hi :wave2:
We are sailing in December on the Wonder and was hoping someone could send my DD7 Skye a postcard from a Princess telling her they are looking forward to seeing her again. We would be so grateful. :yay:

We are sailing on the Dec 2nd 2006 Magic and would really appreciate a post card sent from Goofy or Mickey to DS (8).

TYIA
Michele

Anyone that needs a DCL postcard request filled, feel free to drop me a PM and I will be more than happy to fill that request.

lisa702 said:
Hi :wave2:
We are sailing in December on the Wonder and was hoping someone could send my DD7 Skye a postcard from a Princess telling her they are looking forward to seeing her again. We would be so grateful. :yay:
PLease send me a PM with the information. I will send one out.

Hi

We are cruising on the Magic double dip on November 11, 2006 and would love a postcard from Mickey for my 5 yr old son.

Thanks
Jacqueline :cool1:

Okay this is a big one My family and my Aunt's family are going on the wonder January 7th for a four day cruise. I would need 5 cards 3 for my brothers and sister and two for my little cousions.
Devin is 9 and would peobably want one from Captian hook
Mary is also 9 and would like one from Ariel
Chance is 7 and would like one from stitch.

This is Jacob's and Aaron's first Disney experience and I think it would be so neat if they got postcards
Aaron is 8 so maybe one from Peter Pan
Jacob is 5 so deffenitly Mickey Mouse.
I would be so neat if someone would do this for me. I'm great at signing character names so I would be very happy to send some when I came back.

Love Suzi :wizard: princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter