Here's the postcard thread for returning/future cruisers - "Pay-it-forward!" - Part 2

i have be picked thank you im happy to do the same for some one else we are on the wonder 4 day dec 13

Can someone please send my daughter a postcard? We will be going on the DCL in July. Her name is Megan particularly likes Ariel, Stitch, and Pluto.

we leave on Saturday for our Wonder cruise (sails on Sunday). We have already received a postcard from "mickey and minnie" and would like to share the pixie dust for someone, but no one has requested it yet. Please PM me by Friday at say 10pm eastern time and i will send them to whoever asks. We just go upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite so i am feeling very generous!!! Only got one taker so far...

Sarah:cool1:

We leave NEXT Sunday, 8/30 on the Wonder.

Princess Jordan (age 10) and Princess Sadie (age 6) would LOVE to get a postcard from Cinderella. It's our very first cruise.

Thank you!

Kevin

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I told my kids that is DS learned to use the potty and dd did well in school that we would take a trip on Mickey's boat. Long story short, they are doing fabulous. I would appreciate it so much if someone could send them a postcard before their cruise in December.

TIA

My wish has been granted....Thanks kpadalik!!

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I told my kids that is DS learned to use the potty and dd did well in school that we would take a trip on Mickey's boat. Long story short, they are doing fabulous. I would appreciate it so much if someone could send them a postcard before their cruise in December.

TIA

I sent you a PM.:thumbsup2

Looking for someone to each of the three kids a postcard from CC for their up coming trip in November. :goodvibes If you can help please pm me! Thanks in advance. This is all of ours first cruise.

Hi there,
We will be on the October 24 --7 night eastern. We have 3 kids also. I would be happy to help you out. Is our cruise to late? Remind me how this works.

Lori

Hi Fellow DISers!!

We will be on the Magic on October 24th (Eastern Caribean). Our 5 year old son would absolutely LOVE to recieve a post card in the mail.

Thank you so much to anyone who can send us one, please send me a PM and I will send my address etc... :thumbsup2

PS we live in Canada so you will need an international stamp, unless you are mailing it from Canada! :)

Just found this site so know that I am making a very late request. Have 4 families going on the cruise November 14 and would love to have postcards sent to the grandkids ahead of time if it isn't way to late. Thanks

My DD Abby (8) and DD Annemarie (5) would be ecstatic to get a card from any one of the characters. We are leaving 11/28/09 on the Magic.

Thank You!!

REQUEST GRANTED - THANKS!!

Request granted, thank you!

Hi,

We have two families going on the Nov 15th Wonder. Can anyone send two postcards, one to each set of kids, before then?

Thanks!
Trish

Hello,

We are cruising the Magic on 10/31 and it is a surprise for my two children, 8 and 6. Would anyone cruising soon be willing to send a postcard for them? I've managed too keep it a secret since Jan '09 and I would love for them to receive a postcard to reveal our surprise. Thank you.

Pam

My request has been fulfilled. Thank you!

We are cruising on the Magic in October. Can someone send a postcard to my son? Thanks! I know it is very short notice, I just found this.

Request fulfilled!

Someone has taken care of my request......

Thanks

I have to make 10 posts before I can PM you back. This is post 10. I hope you are still able. THank you!!!

REQUEST FULFILLED...THANK YOU!!

My kids would just LOVE to get a surprise postcard in the mail before our trip...I know this is late in asking but I just found this...if possible that would be great. We leave on the October 17th western. I have a DD8 and DS5.

Thank you for considering...
Jennifer

Would love to get a postcard for my 2 girls-----from Belle and Snowwhite--
we sail Oct 24 on the Magic---our first Disney cruise---princess:

Thanks so much---I think this might make it a little more real to them as they are 4 and 6 and not sure what to expect----just tired of mommy asking everday "Are you excited only --- more days" :rotfl2:

REQUEST ANSWERED!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter