Here's the postcard thread for returning/future cruisers - "Pay-it-forward!" - Part 2

Good Morning Joseph'smom: Are you ready for a HOT weekend. Not looking forward to it at all! I guess Masha will be living in the pool all weekend. I checked Hampton Inn and they are Booked! I'll find something hopefully!
Have a great weekend & stay COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hi! We are loading the boat and spending the day on the lake ( we actually live on lake Murray...but it's easier to just say Columbia...) I'll ask my husband about some more hotels. I know the manager at the Hampton- I'll see what he can do- sometimes people reserve blocks of rooms and don't need them all....

Hi! This is my first time participating in this post card pay-it-forward thing. I think this is so neat! A DIS'er friend of mine did this before our last cruise this past February and she said her children LOVED it when they received their postcards.

We are sailing in November. Is anyone willing to send a postcard to my house?

Thanks!

My request has been filled! Thanks a bunch, LC30! Blessings to you and your family.

Hi! This is my first time participating in this post card pay-it-forward thing. I think this is so neat! A DIS'er friend of mine did this before our last cruise this past February and she said her children LOVED it when they received their postcards.

We are sailing in November. Is anyone willing to send a postcard to my house?

Thanks!

We're sailing in September, so we can do it. Let me send you a PM.

Hi! We are loading the boat and spending the day on the lake ( we actually live on lake Murray...but it's easier to just say Columbia...) I'll ask my husband about some more hotels. I know the manager at the Hampton- I'll see what he can do- sometimes people reserve blocks of rooms and don't need them all....

Wow, thank-you so much. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I will need 2 rooms, the other for the couple that's going with us with their daughter.
Great day for being out on the boat!

I am sailing with my family on the Magic 09/05/2009 and would love a postcard for my 9 and 4 yo boys. Thanks in advance for any replies.

---------I have someone helping me with my request. Thanks!!!

I am sailing with my family on the Magic 09/05/2009 and would love a postcard for my 9 and 4 yo boys. Thanks in advance for any replies.

---------I have someone helping me with my request. Thanks!!!

THIS IS PERFECT! Thank you for noting that your request has been filled. :goodvibes

We are cruising on the Magic on August 29. I would love if someone could send a postcard to my children before then. Thanks!

Our request has been filled! This is a great idea, thanks! The kids loved getting the postcard. HOpe we can do it for someone after we get home!

I would love for my daughter to get a postcard before we go on August 27. What a great idea....

Muffy I sent you a pm.

REQUEST FULFILLED - Thanks Joseph'smom

I would love for my daughter to get a postcard before we go on August 27. What a great idea....

Muffy I sent you a pm.

Did you get this filled? If not, let me know- I'll be glad to do it...tell me her fav characters and what you want it to say. I've had so many DISigners making things for me on this board...this seems like a good way for me to return kindness :)

We go on the Disney Wonder 8/16/09 - we are celebrating my daughter's 13th b-day. I would love it if someone could send her a postcard in lieu of the trip. She also has a 9 year old brother and 3 year old brother who would love to get a card as well.

We are also traveling with another family - best friends - whose daughter will be celebrating her 5th b-day and they also have a 9 year old son -
That's
Soon 2 be 13yo girl
9 yo brother
3 yo brother

- and -
Soon 2 be 5 yo girl
9 yo brother

I know these are five kids but they sure would love a postcard each before we sail. I will be happy to do the same for any family while I'm there in August.
Thanks for the magic and wonder that we all love to share.
:cloud9:

Request has been filled - THANK U!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter