Here's a high resolution map for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland!

ethanwa

Disney Superfan
Not sure if a high resolution map has been posted, so I scanned one in myself and connected the pieces for you all. Here you go!

dl-halloween-highres.jpg

Ethan

Cool! Thanks. So if you have a spot in the hub to watch the Cavalcade at 8:30, is the best strategy to just stay there for the fireworks?

i did 5 out of 10 trick or treat stations and we still got nearly a full big bag of candy its so much our whole drawl in the fridge is full with two huge freazer bags of candy.

I love the map thanks i was going to try an post one but it didnt come out as good as yours

It was so exciting to meet the "stromtroppers", let me tell you!

Even more exciting to go to city hall to officially let the know that there's, you know, no such thing as a stromtropper.

Also fun to tell them of the error on a posted menu.

I love catching typos. (especially my own!)

It was so exciting to meet the "stromtroppers", let me tell you!

Even more exciting to go to city hall to officially let the know that there's, you know, no such thing as a stromtropper.

Also fun to tell them of the error on a posted menu.

I love catching typos. (especially my own!)

Good catch bumbershoot...stromtroppers :laughing:

***ethanwa-I Love your map.

Thanks SO much--this is awesome! We're going on Tuesday...so this is so fun to see!
I noticed though that there are no FP rides noted...?? Does FP not run during MHP???
I was trying to verify that Star Tours is indeed a FP ride...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter