Here We Go! Fantasy September 18, 2021

I have a call into Costco Travel. They are now trying to reach Disney to get me some answers. I'll let you know what I find out, but I'm not holding my breath.
Thanks. I got our updated prices, like I said. It seems as if the reservations are just going to roll over. Or I hope so. It would be nice if they gave a little bit of an advantage to folks who had booked the seven day, and held onto it, before opening it up again.

Thanks. I got our updated prices, like I said. It seems as if the reservations are just going to roll over. Or I hope so. It would be nice if they gave a little bit of an advantage to folks who had booked the seven day, and held onto it, before opening it up again.
That's great that you know what the updated prices are. We still haven't gotten that. We are completely in the blind right now. I am hoping Costco will come through with getting some information from Disney. I am mostly worried about what DCL will do with the refund. Since this cruise was booked via an FCC from previously cancelled cruises, I hear that the refund may come in the form of onboard credit, which I would like to avoid as I already have $600 of OB credit. We'll see what happens....

3 hours on hold and still waiting for answers. I did get 1 answer. If you booked this cruise using a FCC from a cancelled cruise, then your refund will NOT go back to your credit card. You will have 2 options. 1) it will be refunded as onboard non refundable credit on the next disney cruise you take or 2) you can move the refund to a payment for a future cruise before Sept 30, 2022.

3 hours on hold and still waiting for answers. I did get 1 answer. If you booked this cruise using a FCC from a cancelled cruise, then your refund will NOT go back to your credit card. You will have 2 options. 1) it will be refunded as onboard non refundable credit on the next disney cruise you take or 2) you can move the refund to a payment for a future cruise before Sept 30, 2022.
I can't point to where I saw it, but I thought someone said you could also get a full refund of the previously cancelled cruise. You would lose the 25% bonus if you got that for the cancelled cruise and would lose your current reservation on this cruise.

OK, ready for answers. Here we go!!!!
Tonight at Midnight, according to Costco speaking with Disney is when we can re-book our Activities, dining, etc. AND check-in online..

Last edited:
OK, ready for answers. Here we go!!!!
Tonight at Midnight, according to Costco speaking with Disney is when we can re-book our Activities, dining, etc. AND check-in online..
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! For finding this out!

And I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles with the credits, etc. DCL could be doing a lot of things better with this.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! For finding this out!

And I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles with the credits, etc. DCL could be doing a lot of things better with this.
You are most welcome. I just hope the information is accurate. I plan on staying up tonight also to check-in and re-book activities at midnight ET. I really really hope that they are not wrong as I have to drive to the airport at 5am ET and I would hate staying up for nothing. Anyway, see you onboard.

Are y'all able to retrieve your reservation? I cannot and if I cannot I have no idea how I'll check in and book activities tonight. Still on Disney hold this time.

Are y'all able to retrieve your reservation? I cannot and if I cannot I have no idea how I'll check in and book activities tonight. Still on Disney hold this time.
Can't retrieve it. Even tried to relink it. Maybe it'll be good to go later tonight.

Hey all. I was able to retrieve my reservations, check in online and book activities. Though the PAT is not working correctly, it will not save my time even though it says PAT complete. Have fun!!

Hey all. I was able to retrieve my reservations, check in online and book activities. Though the PAT is not working correctly, it will not save my time even though it says PAT complete. Have fun!!
Thanks, done. I picked a PAT but it didn't give me anything, so...

we are all checked in I think. Taking bus to the port from WDW. Very frustrated with DCL at this point. From 1 hour on hold just to make bus ressies to finding out Royal Caribbean Cruise line is not charging their guests for the required Covid tests!! We will be charged although not very clear if they are needed if all are vaccinated. We think this is our last DCL cruise despite being Platinum.
To add insult to injury…we booked Remy brunch and it disappeared. Now it’s sold out. 😥. I will try to book when we board.
BTW we have boarding group 2. I assume concierge is in boarding group 1.

we are all checked in I think. Taking bus to the port from WDW. Very frustrated with DCL at this point. From 1 hour on hold just to make bus ressies to finding out Royal Caribbean Cruise line is not charging their guests for the required Covid tests!! We will be charged although not very clear if they are needed if all are vaccinated. We think this is our last DCL cruise despite being Platinum.
To add insult to injury…we booked Remy brunch and it disappeared. Now it’s sold out. 😥. I will try to book when we board.
BTW we have boarding group 2. I assume concierge is in boarding group 1.
Trying to still hold out hope that the mouse still has some magic that we are not expecting. If you have uploaded your vaccination card to Safe Passage then you will not be required to take any Covid Tests. Also, per DCL, Remy brunch will no longer be offered on our cruise so it won't be available to book onboard. Yes, Concierge is Group 1, DCL transfers are Group 2, everyone else is Group 3 onward.... We are a bit disappointed too, as we will be on a B2B2Bpause2B, which means we'll be at Castaway Cay 8 times. Nothing wrong with CC, but we had some fun plans made at all of the non CC stops.

I didn't think we needed tests if vaccinated. Is this a change? What a mess, if so. They didn't bother to communicate this with us. I'll be helping our oldest daughter move from California to Washington state the weekend before-- she's getting out of the Navy and moving to where her boyfriend lives-- and we won't be back until late Tuesday before the cruise. We'll have to test first thing Wed morning, I guess. Ugh. Hope they're sticking with no testing for vaccinated.

I read on the Sept 11 cruise the Remy brunch was completely cancelled. Hopefully, yours will work out. We went with Palo because three of the adults are platinum and we get it free.

We got boarding group 4, 1130. Originally it was 3, but they didn't give us the time on our documents so had to redo though it said we were completed.

I didn't think we needed tests if vaccinated. Is this a change? What a mess, if so. They didn't bother to communicate this with us. I'll be helping our oldest daughter move from California to Washington state the weekend before-- she's getting out of the Navy and moving to where her boyfriend lives-- and we won't be back until late Tuesday before the cruise. We'll have to test first thing Wed morning, I guess. Ugh. Hope they're sticking with no testing for vaccinated.

I read on the Sept 11 cruise the Remy brunch was completely cancelled. Hopefully, yours will work out. We went with Palo because three of the adults are platinum and we get it free.

We got boarding group 4, 1130. Originally it was 3, but they didn't give us the time on our documents so had to redo though it said we were completed.

Y’all are vaccinated so you won’t need testing. Only kids under 12 since we are all vaccinated.

We couldn’t get a Palo ressie so no free meal for us. All booked! We had it booked on the 7 day and the Palo brunch but one hour after Midnight on the 25th it was gone. 🤣 we figure we will blow our $400 credit on Remy dinner 😁.
thanks for the clarification on the testing. I honestly thought we had to do disembarkation test. I need this cruise a some beach time. I have not lived in a landlocked state until we moved to Tennessee 3 years ago. I could do 8 days at the beach although not ideal. I was so looking forward to St Thomas and a Bushwhacker. 😢. I’ll get over it.

Oldest Son and I (if Safe Passage ever straightens out the issues with his account) are going to Remy dinner. We have two rooms, so that's a lot of credit, but there's six of us so... We'll spend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter