• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here we are in Cozumel

Live From the Magic

Earning My Ears
Yesterday was a great day. We did the Island tour. The turtle farm was really cute. I got a picture of Matt holding a baby sea turtle and petting it. The Hell rock formation looks really strang. I have to admit it did you lik something from "Down There"

Today the Cozumel they are letting everyone disembark as usually. tour groups at the Forward and Individuals at the Aft.
The tenders in Grand Caymen were really decent and ran rather smoothly. When we got off the tender boats we were greated by a steel drum band and about 20 pictures drawn by school kids welcoming us to Grand Cayman. I truely enjoyed the shopping here. Although it was out of my price rang, the shop and street were very clean. It felt very safe.

Last night at dinner everyone received a souvenier wine glass saying "Western Carribean Inaguaral Cruise".

Oh if you get Tim and Mario as servers, be very happy.
They are wonderful.

Well I have an excursion in 45 minutes, gotta go eat lunch and head over to Rockin Bar D.

Thank you soo much for the update! It sounds like SoO much fun! Have a great rest of the cruise!! :)

Sounds great, Robin!! Can't wait to hear more!!

Hi, I know you don't even know me but I am going to ask you a favor just the same. Down in one of the shops on the ship is a stuffed animal I forgot to buy for my daughter. I think is was about $13. If you were to purchase it I SWEAR I would send you a Money order for it and the postage. Any chance???:eek:

I'll be sailing May 25th on the Magic. If you'll describe the animal to me, I will get it for you.

Ginger

Thanks for the update, Robin, sounds like you guys are having a blast! :)

I not sure if I missed this or not, but did DCL do anything special for the moms on Mother's Day on the Magic. Just wondering!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter