Here today!

MomofCKJ

<font color=teal>I just lost steam at about 5 minu
Landed at MCO just after 1pm. Checked into RPR with my son and they offered us a free upgrade to Club level. We were at IOA by 3pm, our first time. We rode everything except the Drop ride (didn't want to) and the Pterodactyl ride (we forgot) plus had dinner at Three Broomsticks all by 9pm. With the Express Pass we didn't wait long for anything and some just walked on. Went to FJ at like 6pm I think, posted 30 min wait, more like 20. Loved FJ and Spider-Man most (rode that twice). Getting up early to hit DA first thing. Overall a nice day at the dark side for us Disney folks :)

Nice, thank you for the report and what an upgrade! Mummy dust!

I hope the crowds have thinned, we'll be there in 4 days.

Awesome on the upgrade! Thanks for the report! We'll be there in a week! I'm interested to hear how this morning is going! :goodvibes

Sounds like a great and stress free day. What a great way to start a vacation. Looking forward to hearing how DA goes for you.

Nice, thank you for the report and what an upgrade! Mummy dust!

I hope the crowds have thinned, we'll be there in 4 days.

Same here!! Would love to hear OP's account of DA today!! I'm sure they're still having fun in the park though!! :) I'll be waiting patiently...like I have been for this trip (i.e. not patiently at all).

Thanks!
Hotel is very nice, honestly haven't spent much time here. Went to the pool this afternoon, had some snacks in the club lounge. It's pretty and the room is nice.

Today was great! We got to UO right at 7. We were probably 8 ppl back in our line, all the lines had people. About 7:30 they started letting us in. Most walked, a few runners but they were told to stop. Got to DA, let in, so cool. Got into Gringotts, made it through the elevator, then it broke down they announced. Probably 20 min or so of not moving and waiting. Then it came back and we were on shortly after. Fun ride :) we left it probably 8:35 or so? When we left it was 120 min wait, later in the day it posted 210 at one point. We explored DA, had ice cream (it's vacation so you can do that at 9am :) ) and found it to be really cool.

We then pretty much waited for nothing. With the express pass so much was either walk on or super short wait. Longest wait was Dispicable Me, 20 min with the pass.

Loved The Mummy, had fun on Men in Black, Hollywood Rip Roarin was crazy. We rode everything except Disaster. Around 8:45pm we waited 25 min or so for Hogwarts Express. Got over to IA and walked in to FJ. Waited 10 min to take the train back as my son wanted to go back and pick up a souvenir he'd seen.

We rode just about everything honestly in a day and a half. Certainly another day could be used for re-rides, shows and checking out shops some more. This worked for us, I couldn't see myself more than 3 days here. We didn't go to Citywalk at all.

Tomorrow we move to Animal Kingdom Lodge for 4 days with The Mouse.

Love your report. Just the pertinent facts. sounds like you had a plan and it worked well for you. thanks for your report.

Yes, three daysis about right for us when we just do the parks. I like an extra day just to relax and hang out at the resorts and Citywalk.

I love so much of what you've done! I'm totally jealous. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter