Here Right Now at POP!!

So glad you posted about the fridges, thanks!! I will be there 1/25 through 2/2- if you happen to make note of the movies showing each night I would love to know what they will be. Also if you are able to post a picture of what the refillable mugs currently look like and what the color choices are you will be my hero...........
Here are the mugs. As of right now this week they only have green and purple lids.
image.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I agree!! We just LOVE that about Pop Century!! :cool1:

:thumbsup2

POP is the only Resort where you may hear some Bob Dylan when returning from Magic Kingdom at 2:00AM!!!!:)

I also love to sit on Commissary Lane at DHS and listen to the TV theme songs there-so fun!:)

Hey Matt's Mom!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Danielle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fancy meeting you here!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to see how much fun you are having!!

:thumbsup2

POP is the only Resort where you may hear some Bob Dylan when returning from Magic Kingdom at 2:00AM!!!!:)

I also love to sit on Commissary Lane at DHS and listen to the TV theme songs there-so fun!:)

LOL!

We were coming back from MK at 2am, bus was about 3/4 full, everyone on the bus was pretty quiet and tired.... Then classic "New York, New York" song starts playing. Little by little people start singing to it, and by the end of the song, the WHOLE bus of people are wide awake and belting out "NEW YORK, NEW YOOOOOORK!!!"

And then we pulled up to Pop and everyone got off the bus laughing and giggling.

It was fantastic. One of my fav Disney trip memories EVER.

Specifically, what beverages do you need a rapid refill mug for? We enjoy drinking plain hot water in the mornings, and soda at night. We arrive tomorrow afternoon.

Specifically, what beverages do you need a rapid refill mug for? We enjoy drinking plain hot water in the mornings, and soda at night. We arrive tomorrow afternoon.
The soda dispenser is hooked up with rapid refill right now.

The soda dispensers have the rapid refill technology right now.

The soda dispensers only right now have the rapid refill technology.

Have fun at Pop! Our family is going on the 24th of Feb. Hopefully, it will not be crowded since it is before the Presidents day. Btw, do they put fridge in all of their rooms now? Or it is upon request. My son needs to take meds for his stomach problem, I wonder if I have to call them ahead of time to arrange to put in the fridge ? Also what about the internet? DO THEY have wifi there ? What is the best food you have so far ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter