Here Right Now at POP!!

mattsmom2000

I am obsessed with everything Disney!
We are here at POP for a week so if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask away!
We have been to EPCOT and Magic Kingdom so far!

Woohoo! We'll be there soon. I hope you have a great time!

Thanks! Hope you are having a great time!

Is there a fridge in the room? Also, is the bedding been updated? (white with color banner)? Thanks!

The bedding has been updated. It is a thin white sheet with a white blanket between a thicker too white sheet with a circle pattern. They have gotten rid of the comforters. There is just a small runnier at the bottom of the bed with the old comforter pattern. I will see if I can post a picture tomorrow when the beds are made.
Yes there is a refrigerator in the room and it is keeping our milk and stuff very cold!!
The weather had been great the first 3 days with mid to upper 70's but after tomorrow there is a cold front coming through that will drop temps to the 50's. Then it should get back to the mid to high 60's.
The lines were excellent today. Because of the marathon this past weekend Saturday was pretty crowded in MK and Sunday was okay in EPCOT. Today in MK the longest wait I saw was 45 mins for Peter Pan.
Let me know if you have any other questions!!

So glad you posted about the fridges, thanks!!

I will be there 1/25 through 2/2- if you happen to make note of the movies showing each night I would love to know what they will be.

Also if you are able to post a picture of what the refillable mugs currently look like and what the color choices are you will be my hero...........

I have not yet heard the retro commercials or music on the POP busses. Not sure if it was just the busses or if they stopped altogether.
Tonight they played The Princess and the Frog. I will see if I can get some pics of the movie list and mugs up tomorrow !!
Night from POP!!

I have not yet heard the retro commercials or music on the POP busses. Not sure if it was just the busses or if they stopped altogether.
Tonight they played The Princess and the Frog. I will see if I can get some pics of the movie list and mugs up tomorrow !!
Night from POP!!

Whether you manage to get the pictures up or not thanks for thinking of us! you're awesome!!

Will be there 2/2-2/7

Thanks so much for posting!

I'm glad to hear about the fridges and the comforters!!

Enjoy the rest of your stay!

So glad you posted about the fridges, thanks!! I will be there 1/25 through 2/2- if you happen to make note of the movies showing each night I would love to know what they will be. Also if you are able to post a picture of what the refillable mugs currently look like and what the color choices are you will be my hero...........
Here is a list of the movies that they show.
[IMG[/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter