Here Now.....

BamaGurl

Earning My Ears
We are here now and having a great time. The crowds are TERRIBLE and it is hot and humid but we are having fun . Have not had any luck moving fast passes around. I'm not sure if every park is this crowded but I am going by easywdw recommendations. I have tried to look for fast pass availability on my phone but I have received all fast passes are out for today

BamaGurl said:
Hollywood Studios
We are here now and having a great time. The crowds are TERRIBLE and it is hot and humid but we are having fun . Have not had any luck moving fast passes around. I'm not sure if every park is this crowded but I am going by easywdw recommendations. I have tried to look for fast pass availability on my phone but I have received all fast passes are out for today
I am here as well. It is horrible. I have never seen it like this.

If you have hoppers, wait times at AK are low! One of my friends has a daughter on a school trip there today, so there's that going on.

Wait times at DHS and MK seem the worst right now via the app...I'd take advantage of the hopper ticket and try Epcot or AK unless you have ADRs to get to.

Glad you're having a good time in spite of the crowds :-):-)

Just checked the app - the Great Movie Ride has a longer wait than RNR coaster! WHAT! :O

As if they could!

The only thing that would stop me going to WDW would likely be death.

Mind you there was a thread the other day about people having their ashes scattered in the seven seas lagoon.

Unfortunately they can either: increase prices, decrease quality, or increased attendance will result. At the moment they are doing both and the attendance is still rising.

I don't see another answer for Disney.

Mind you there was a thread the other day about people having their ashes scattered in the seven seas lagoon.

LOL - I missed that one, but my wife pretty much called that thread's appearance after Whoopi Goldberg talked about spreading ashes at WDW on "The View" :)

I've occasionally pondered what it would take for WDW to stop me from coming back. A restraining order is probably the only thing.

The thread got pretty heated, people discussing ways of surreptitiously throwing their loved ones remains off the back of IASW and such like.

Obviously there were others who were fairly distraught at such a thought. The word biohazard was mentioned a few times.

Welcome to 2015 at Disney World!

They seem to be filling the place like never before.
I swear to you, I know so so SO many people who are going now that have never been before. I even overhear conversations frequently about people going to Disney at soccer games, the grocery store, playground.... It's totally mainstream now and I guess its the 'in' place to go. I think I will stay away until our regular Feb visit ;)

I swear to you, I know so so SO many people who are going now that have never been before. I even overhear conversations frequently about people going to Disney at soccer games, the grocery store, playground.... It's totally mainstream now and I guess its the 'in' place to go. I think I will stay away until our regular Feb visit ;)

People seem to be vacationing like crazy right now to Disney, but also in general! People I know who haven't been on vacation in years are going away multiple times this year! Not sure if it's just my area, but it's for sure true here in the Northeast!

What I can't understand is why they still advertise like crazy. Here in the UK the commercials are relentless.

Surely the money would be better spent adding capacity to better deal with the crowds.

Little projects like the Hambre Market expansion and TSM third track.

Big projects like NFL just seem to increase attendance further.

Surely there will come a point where it is just going to become unpleasant due to the sheer volume of guests?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter