Here now.

Hit post too quick. I don't see people getting hoards of fps really.

MBs are working better, but FP still sucks.

Been ran over by. 2 wheelchairs. I am struggling with walking after the last one.

Bus service is SLOW

ALL character lines during the party are horrible

Does it seem pretty crowded right now? There seems to be so few quiet times to visit nowadays.

Part of the crowds is Pop Warner has arrived. Eeekkk. Also the brazilians are everywhere. Large groups of cheering and chanting going on everywhere. All throughout rides. All throughout the parks. All throughout lines. It is HORRIBLE AND OBNOXIOUS

I posted in a diffrent thread that double dipping was gone. was only the weekend right after Thanksgiving. It works still if you can get any

Part of the crowds is Pop Warner has arrived. Eeekkk. Also the brazilians are everywhere. Large groups of cheering and chanting going on everywhere. All throughout rides. All throughout the parks. All throughout lines. It is HORRIBLE AND OBNOXIOUS

I was just gonna say POP Warner arrived yesterday. :/ Sorry you're dealing with so many crowds.

What's up with the Brazilians, though? Just a bunch of tour groups?

This isn't Brazilian tour group time normally is it? Isn't school still in session for them?

Maybe they will going all the time too soon.

We noticed them arriving and growing in numbers last week - easily identified by the leaders who hold the flags up in order to corral the rest of the group together. The chanting was pretty frequent as well.

We are here also, in MK today. I noticed several groups yesterday in Epcot. Many looked as if they were school groups. Today in MK hasn't been nearly as bad.

Interesting ... We just returned from several days at WDW and have totally different experiences.

Bus service was very good. We never waited more than 10-15 minutes for a bus to or from a park.

We did encounter more Brazilians than we have in many years, but they all seemed friendly and well behaved.

The crowds were horrible for us especially at the MK and the AK. I will not go to the MK again during the day when there is a party at night.

My daughter arrived on Wednesday and has reported very manageable crowds. This AM, she and her sister completed TSMM, RNRC, and TOT in less than an hour without a FP (she is saving her FP+ for later today at MK before the Christmas party.)

She also said that at 1 PM yesterday she was able to change her FP+ reservations from Epcot to MK when she realized she wouldn't be going to Epcot until later. She was able to get Peter Pan, Space, and POC for return times in the next 3 hours. I know, not a peak time, but with the Christmas parade taping going on it wasn't exactly empty either.

We experienced just one large group of Brazilians last week. The chanting and singing was totally obnoxious as we left the resort bus and headed into Epcot. It was even more annoying as people were trying to watch the Jamminators (I think that's their name) and the Brazilians were doing their chant thing at the same time. Rude.

Didn't see any Pop Warner groups, but a large group of dance school girls were checking in to our resort on our departure day. No problems with them, just made the food court a bit more crowded. They had their own bus to bring them to the parks.

My mom arrived yesterday and she visited MK she said it was pretty crowded. I don't know where she will be tomorrow.

We are in HS. We were here at rope drop, midway back in line at opening. We walked straight to TSM and standby was already at 75 min when we got there. We are in the line now. Right now fp- return is at 7:15 return and it is only 9:40. Stand by line is now 90 min.

Edited to add: We got off of the ride at 10:22. All fp- were gone by that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter