• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here now!

kappyfamily

MEESKA MOOSKA!
I am one of the people on the boards that likes to stay positive, so if you are wanting: brazil group bashing, rude cm's, crazed ECV drivers, and life sucks type of comments, you need not keep reading...:)

So things have been fantastic! No really they have! It has been the running joke with our family of when are things going to change with our luck? Every time we walk up to a bustop or monorail, one pulls up..... Not kidding! Longest wait time has been 10 minutes for rides.

Food has been incredible as well! Whispering canyon, grand Floridian cafe, and kona have all been super impressive, especially kona last night. Had the BEST steak.

It opened up and poured yesterday, and I'm from Oregon, so trust me I mean unleash hell kind of poured, but we just started cracking up and dealt with it.

Going to pirates league today, mk for a couple hours then I think to blizzard beach. It's been very warm!

Life is good! I mean how bad can it really be with a lapu lapu in your hands?

Thanks for sharing with us! I always love to hear from people who are there. Eat a Mickey bar for me!:mickeybar

After watching all the bashing going on here lately it is a welcome sight to see someone enjoying their trip. Makes me excited for mine in 2 months! Keep us posted!:wizard:

I am one of the people on the boards that likes to stay positive, so if you are wanting: brazil group bashing, rude cm's, crazed ECV drivers, and life sucks type of comments, you need not keep reading...:)

So things have been fantastic! No really they have! It has been the running joke with our family of when are things going to change with our luck? Every time we walk up to a bustop or monorail, one pulls up..... Not kidding! Longest wait time has been 10 minutes for rides.

Food has been incredible as well! Whispering canyon, grand Floridian cafe, and kona have all been super impressive, especially kona last night. Had the BEST steak.

It opened up and poured yesterday, and I'm from Oregon, so trust me I mean unleash hell kind of poured, but we just started cracking up and dealt with it.

Going to pirates league today, mk for a couple hours then I think to blizzard beach. It's been very warm!

Life is good! I mean how bad can it really be with a lapu lapu in your hands?

I LOVE YOUR OUTLOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I'm glad you are having a great time, but I think you are missing the point of this board and the internet in general. If you don't start bashing someone you will likely be banned!

Here, I'll get you started. What's up all those albino's buying up all the sunscreen?!? Geez, leave some for the rest of us! (Ok, now it's your turn.):stir:

I am glad that you are having such a great trip! You haven't heard any of the CM's say anything about the FP rules changing soon, have you? We are leaving in 19 days :banana: and I'm curious as to what changes there are.

How does Fantasyland look? I can't wait to see it!

Why would you go to Blizzard Beach after Pirates League? Won't that just wash away the makeup?

:confused:

Sounds like you are having a great time! You said the weather has been very warm. What are the temps? We are heading down to a wedding in Jacksonville in 2 weeks. Just wondering what the FL weather is like. Thanks

Hope it keeps going as well as it has so far.

Makes me want to be down there with my family right now. :thumbsup2

Dan

Are having magical vacation at WDW but live reports is better suited to our Trip report Board, see sticky top of page. Thanks Danny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter