Here now....

devores

Mouseketeer
set up in 433. Took about an hour to get the Dish dialed in, dang trees. Went and checked out Dave's Castle display, awsome as always.

set up in 433. Took about an hour to get the Dish dialed in, dang trees. Went and checked out Dave's Castle display, awsome as always.

Tom and Sha took this pic of me during Halloween. I just wanted you to know that they got permission to rename the loop so beware;).

149749_1712199883484_1192749535_31912625_7600825_n.jpg

It took you twice as long to sight in that dish than it did to drive over to the Fort!! :rotfl2: BTW - How do you like that looooonnnngggg drive? Sweet, huh?

We are here also.... 1333...like my site, but it needs more Christmas lights in the loop...haha, sorry no I didn't bring much as we were packed in tight:santa:

Sorry all for the late response. Ill do up a TR later. Been busy enjoying all that is offered here. Did DHS yesterday for my birthday. Had blast. Still havnt been able to meet anyone other than Dave. BTW Dave, I may start woring on that idea we had. Still need two more folks for the other two though.

DW has to work tonight so Im taking the kids looping. Hope to see some Fiends out and about. Heading to DTD to finish up some last minute christmas shopping and pic up one last holiday sandwich at Earl of sandwich before they dissapear for another year.

Still havnt been able to meet anyone other than Dave.
Cheryl and Jeff (4Mickey2) are down there too, but I think they are staying somewhere else this week and then coming back to the Fort. I know they will have their green Mickey ears up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter