Here now!

when you get a chance, can you post construction updates for HRRR and Potter?

Just curious to see/hear what's going on!!

We remember, of course, that African swallows are non-migratory...

(you have to know these things when you're king, you know.)

when you get a chance, can you post construction updates for HRRR and Potter?

Just curious to see/hear what's going on!!

Well we walked past it going on dueling dragons.. there just seems to be a foundation with the walls just starting to be built. sorry, we didn't get a chance to take any pics, but i heard it is due to be open early next year..

Is there still a seafood buffet night at Islands Dining Room at RPR?

FYI, for anyone who has never eaten there - Islands Dining Room is AWESOME! It is one of my favorite places to eat in Orlando, with fantastic Asian food in a terrific atmosphere, and I've never seen it full; last time I ate there was in late May 2008 and it was practically empty during the dinner hours.

Is there still a seafood buffet night at Islands Dining Room at RPR?

FYI, for anyone who has never eaten there - Islands Dining Room is AWESOME! It is one of my favorite places to eat in Orlando, with fantastic Asian food in a terrific atmosphere, and I've never seen it full; last time I ate there was in late May 2008 and it was practically empty during the dinner hours.

yes, i am wondering if they still have that on Saturday nights.

i think donaldduck went to it once and remarked about it.
another regular homie mentioned the special seafood buffet also sometime back.

i'm not going until october during the columbus day weekend.

i usually miss on the specials for going during that time of the year.

Was at both parks on Saturday. IoA opened at 8:45. Just did a few rides there, as I wanted spend most of the day at US. Until 11:00 it seemed pretty much everything was a walk-on except Shrek and Jimmy Neutron which were posted as 20 minute and 30 minutes when I got to US at around 9:30. US started to get crowded by noon, but nothing like the crowds I saw at Disey over Columbus Day weekend. I think the longest wait I saw posted at either park was 60 minutes. I did not buy the express pass as I got through most of the major rides/attractions by about 1:00 (although I never made it on Jimmy Neutron, as that seem to have a 30 to 50 minute wait every time I walked by). This was one of the days when Express Pass was at the highest price.

yes, i am wondering if they still have that on Saturday nights.

i think donaldduck went to it once and remarked about it.
another regular homie mentioned the special seafood buffet also sometime back.

i'm not going until october during the columbus day weekend.

i usually miss on the specials for going during that time of the year.

Will let you know as we arrive tomorrow afternoon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter