Here now....

janc

Mouseketeer
and boy is it HOT...almost makes me miss the gray rainy weather back home. Almost.:thumbsup2

We have been here since last Friday and head home on Saturday. Its been a super trip. We have went on lots of rides, crowds weren't to bad on Mon Tues. Last Friday and Saturday they seemed heavy though.

Went to Legoland on Sunday and Universal on Wednesday. Having dinner with Goofy this evening then the ToT party.

Meet a fellow disser on the Haunted Mansion (love the overlay)...I think it was pumpkin 5126? :confused3 Sorry I forget numbers easily.

The new toy story ride is great too.

Well thats about it for now, I'll try and write a trip report when we get home.

Glad you are having a good time! It seems like there are always some good days and bad days with the crowds. Even with crowds is is better to be at Disneyland than not! I hope the rest of your trip is great too. We will be waiting for your report... and pictures! Must have pictures!

and boy is it HOT...almost makes me miss the gray rainy weather back home. Almost.:thumbsup2

We have been here since last Friday and head home on Saturday. Its been a super trip. We have went on lots of rides, crowds weren't to bad on Mon Tues. Last Friday and Saturday they seemed heavy though.

Went to Legoland on Sunday and Universal on Wednesday. Having dinner with Goofy this evening then the ToT party.

Meet a fellow disser on the Haunted Mansion (love the overlay)...I think it was pumpkin 5126? :confused3 Sorry I forget numbers easily.

The new toy story ride is great too.

Well thats about it for now, I'll try and write a trip report when we get home.

It was great meeting you too! disneyluvr2 was there in the Hm too. I am glad you guys are having a great time.

It is HOT! We have been here since last Sat. and the past couple days have been very warm. We are going to the TOT party tonight so that should be fun. We head back to WA tomorrow, and I hear it's been cold, windy and rainy at home so boy that will be an adjustment!

How hot is it? We were there last September and it got up to 107! I hope by November it cools down some and is not like last year when it was actually cooler at home in Texas than it was in the park!
Drink that water and ride those wet rides!

My family is here, too. We went to Disneyland Monday and Tuesday. Tomorrow is our last day and we will be there 8-12am, hopping between parks. Today is all about resting up for tomorrow....lol. We also went to MTOT last night. It was very cool. My kids (including my husband) got soooo much candy. The lines for rides was nonexistant. There were lots of people but not in the lines. I loved all the costumes and music. I am so glad we did it. Acutally we have only used fastpass once our whole trip. I wouldn't say it isn't crowded but the lines are good.

pirate:

Hi, I am a fellow pacific northwesterner :) The weather has been pleasant. It's sunny and in the lower 60's. Definitely not California heat, but at least it won't be rainy and dreary when you get home :thumbsup2

How hot is it? We were there last September and it got up to 107! I hope by November it cools down some and is not like last year when it was actually cooler at home in Texas than it was in the park!
Drink that water and ride those wet rides!

It's been in the 90s here the last several days. I've noticed in the past that it doesn't seem to really get cool with "fall" weather (or at least SoCal's version of fall) until November. Not that the weather couldn't do crazy things and do something else, but I'm always waiting for the heat to stop so we can get some relief and I usually have to wait until the first couple weeks of Nov.

I have been here since Sunday - the first two nights I needed a jacket but the last two have been crazy hot! And I'm from Phoenix so I should be usede to it! It was nice not having to wear a jacket at the MToT party though.

We've been here since Monday. It was quite pleasant Monday and Tuesday. Then yesterday, whoa! I checked on weather.com and the high yesterday was 99 in Anaheim. We were in DCA all day and became quite adept and finding shade/air conditioning. And no one complained about getting wet on GRR. :lmao: Pretty much everything was a walk-on except for TSM, where we waited about 30 minutes.

Hot again today, but not quite as hot as yesterday. The crowds exploded for MM this morning. You could barely turn around in FL. The left side of the park was very crowded all day. However, we were able to get on to Nemo in only 30 minutes this evening around 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter