Here now

DisneyDoc1895

Mouseketeer
Just some updates from my blackberry:

Crowds not too bad.
Epcot food and wine booths are open later for emh - seems to be pending the crowds, about 10pm so far.

Just some updates from my blackberry:

Crowds not too bad.
Epcot food and wine booths are open later for emh - seems to be pending the crowds, about 10pm so far.

Thanks! I love live updates. What is the wait time for Soarin' looking like? We'll be there next Friday night for EMH :banana:

Which parks have you been to so far? Keep us posted with crowd reports if you can. We arrive tommorrow and are still holding out hope for the low crowd reports from 2 weeks ago.....:surfweb:

I can't wait to hear more of your live updates!! We leave in 6 days and this just gets me more in the spirit!!!

HAVE A FANTASTIC VACATION!! :banana: :banana:

TWO days here!! :dance3: We would love to hear any current info!:flower3:

I wish I saw this before I posted a new thread . . .oooops!

We'll be there in 4 days . . .:banana: looking forward to hearing more about weather and crowds . . .keep it comin!

We have been here since Oct 11 and the crowds are indeed bad. I compare them to the summer crowds. By 11:00 everyday fastpasses are either all gone or way into the night. We are very disappointed with the crowds this October so much that we will never come back in October again.

We have been here since Oct 11 and the crowds are indeed bad. I compare them to the summer crowds. By 11:00 everyday fastpasses are either all gone or way into the night. We are very disappointed with the crowds this October so much that we will never come back in October again.

Uhh I really don't like the sound of that!:eek:

Is it me or do the crowd reports seem even worse. Disney must be giving something away...but not to us. maybe a great promo in Europe or Brazil ...

Been here since October 12th. Crowds have been VERY high. We've been very disappointed, but have another week left, so HOPEFULLY they will lessen!!!

I noticed on the crowd predictor that tomorrow is supposed to be a 7 and Monday a 6. I have no idea why.

We've "managed" the crowds "ok", but MUST MUST MUST get to parks at opening and use all fastpasses. We were just saying that we feel bad for anyone wanting to "do it all", the crowds are just too much for that.

Last night, Magic Kingdom did clear out after 9 or 10pm (they closed at 11pm). They even added a second Spectomagic parade time (10pm).

We're so hoping the crowds lessen and SOON!!!!!

Been here since October 12th. Crowds have been VERY high. We've been very disappointed, but have another week left, so HOPEFULLY they will lessen!!!

I noticed on the crowd predictor that tomorrow is supposed to be a 7 and Monday a 6. I have no idea why.

We've "managed" the crowds "ok", but MUST MUST MUST get to parks at opening and use all fastpasses. We were just saying that we feel bad for anyone wanting to "do it all", the crowds are just too much for that.

Last night, Magic Kingdom did clear out after 9 or 10pm (they closed at 11pm). They even added a second Spectomagic parade time (10pm).

We're so hoping the crowds lessen and SOON!!!!!

I just looked at UG and it predicted 4 today??? Sunday 6 and monday 7 :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: So if today was packed, I can't imagine what the next two days will bring. I am so sorry for those who are there right now and hoped for lower crowds. We leave in 6 days and I am worried about this too. Have a great trip still!!!!!!!

I just looked at UG and it predicted 4 today??? Sunday 6 and monday 7 :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: So if today was packed, I can't imagine what the next two days will bring. I am so sorry for those who are there right now and hoped for lower crowds. We leave in 6 days and I am worried about this too. Have a great trip still!!!!!!!

Sorry, had them backwards - but WHY would a MONDAY have a 7????? I just can't figure it out. What's so special about Monday? This may sound strange, but do you think they had the holiday wrong? I mean, did they think Columbus day is THIS Monday???? I would hope not, but I can't figure it out. :confused: :confused3

The crowds really have me puzzled (and hence why I'm on the Dis while at WDW). I'm rethinking our whole schedule!!! We didn't do ANY park today - went to DTD. Of course, that got insane, too, but mid-day was bearable. We're "scheduled" for EP tomorrow. Probably will be a early and short day. :sad1:

:cool1:

I'm leaving in FIVE days!
But, I thought the crowds were LOW this time of year. What happened????
I kept hearing how great it was to go in October...because of the weather and crowds. Now this is the second person who's saying the crowds are bad.

YIKES!!!

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Sorry, had them backwards - but WHY would a MONDAY have a 7????? I just can't figure it out. What's so special about Monday? This may sound strange, but do you think they had the holiday wrong? I mean, did they think Columbus day is THIS Monday???? I would hope not, but I can't figure it out. :confused: :confused3

The crowds really have me puzzled (and hence why I'm on the Dis while at WDW). I'm rethinking our whole schedule!!! We didn't do ANY park today - went to DTD. Of course, that got insane, too, but mid-day was bearable. We're "scheduled" for EP tomorrow. Probably will be a early and short day. :sad1:

:confused3 I just do not understand. It boggles my mind how crowded it is. I hope it thins out for the rest of your vacation. Please keep us posted, and my fingers are crossed you report back with good news! :hug: HAVE FUN despite all those people!!

We're leaving Tuesday so I'm sooooooo hoping the crowds thin out. These threads are scaring me :scared1: Please keep us posted!

We also are leaving on Tuesday, I guess we all have to hope for the best and expect the worst... (Is that how the saying goes?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter