Here now with some live thoughts....

-free crowd calendars work...except for Wednesday night at epcot

-I don't get the food and wine fest hype

-when the thread started regarding drunks at epcot, I had never seen it......until last night. It will be my last evening in epcot at this time of year for awhile.

I agree entirely and I thank you for sharing your thoughts. I don't get the hype either. I have been to Epcot Food & Wine Festival on 3 occasions and during the evening the crowd is not so magical as unfortunately you are confronted with adults who clearly drank around the world too many times!

I'm staying at the Yacht Club in a few weeks, and our original plan is to go to Epcot F&WF, however, I'll probably make sure we leave early and avoid the evening concert and Illuminations entirely. Recent reviews of the F&WF mention the noticeable amount of drunks towards the end of the night.

I go to Disney to let my inner child out to play not get inebriated. When I want to do that, I do a stay-cation and spend an evening on South Beach.

Last edited:
I think the portion of food served at food and wine is the only real issue. It's really small...otherwise, we love the overall experience and atmosphere. We leave next Friday for a 10 day stay and we can't wait to enjoy Food and Wine as well as MNSSHP on Tuesday nite 10/20!!!!

I was at Epcot on Friday. It wasn't as crowded during the day as it was at night, when it got unpleasantly crowded. That's not to say it wasn't crowded during the day but we were able to find or share an occasional table near the booths. I saw one sloppy drunk, which was a first for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter