Here Now with no lines!

Martie Parker

Mouseketeer
We arrived at UO yesterday around noon after an uneventful flight on Frontier from Huntsville, AL. We are staying at Sapphire Falls first time to Universal in 10 years with my 17 year old son. We are huge Disney fans but since it was just my son and myself we decided to give Universal another visit! We ate at Margaritaville for lunch (his choice) very light crowd, service and food were as expected. We walked to IoA and walked on Superman, King Kong, and made a Hagrid’s VQ reservation. We finished with Hulk! A few random thoughts:
It is eerily quiet with no crowds; HP had the most people but still very light!
Sapphire Falls is an excellent resort and at the present time there is absolutely no need to stay at a resort w/ express passes! Boats ran consistently and every employee was wonderful and thankful we were here!
Big Fish was very good excellent service and food extremely good. My son had the buttermilk chicken ...a wing and 2 thighs cooked perfectly. I had the beef burgundy wonderful flavor and perfect serving size!
We will be going to VB today and the other park ( sorry not familiar w/ differing parks at UO) and will give a short update!

We arrived at UO yesterday around noon after an uneventful flight on Frontier from Huntsville, AL. We are staying at Sapphire Falls first time to Universal in 10 years with my 17 year old son. We are huge Disney fans but since it was just my son and myself we decided to give Universal another visit! We ate at Margaritaville for lunch (his choice) very light crowd, service and food were as expected. We walked to IoA and walked on Superman, King Kong, and made a Hagrid’s VQ reservation. We finished with Hulk! A few random thoughts:
It is eerily quiet with no crowds; HP had the most people but still very light!
Sapphire Falls is an excellent resort and at the present time there is absolutely no need to stay at a resort w/ express passes! Boats ran consistently and every employee was wonderful and thankful we were here!
Big Fish was very good excellent service and food extremely good. My son had the buttermilk chicken ...a wing and 2 thighs cooked perfectly. I had the beef burgundy wonderful flavor and perfect serving size!
We will be going to VB today and the other park ( sorry not familiar w/ differing parks at UO) and will give a short update!

Great info and review!

Thank you!

Thanks for the update. DD and I are heading down for a week at Disney next Friday. We are thinking of including 1 day at US/IOA.

Sounds like a good time to be there with short lines and no crowds.

thank you for sharing with us!

Great update. I'm interested how the crowds are at VB today. Have a great time and keep us posted!

They are hot but manageable! As stated earlier the disposable ones work the best. I have several cloth and NK 95s, but have not used them.

Anyone that has been there recently, is it worth it to get express passes for the shows? I heard that you can sit closer to the stage if you have a express pass and I dont see very well so it might be helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter