Here now, why did housekeeping leave me a cleaner for a soft serve machine?

MommyMK

Mouseketeer
We checked in yesterday, we have a 1 bedroom at AKL. On the washer next to the laundry detergent was a packet of something called Triplet Plus by Ecolab. I googled it and it's for cleaning soft serve machines. Why is the world would housekeeping leave this for us?

My washer came with a cleaning tablet. I know someone who runs a cycle
of bleach water when they arrive at their vacation home.

I suggest you call housekeeping and ask them what you are meant to do with it. And then please let us know what they say!

Well, it gets better. Today I went to run the dishwasher and there was no detergent, instead I found Java cleanse, an industrial cleaner used to clean coffee pots. I glad that they apparently sanitize all these appliances between uses, I had no idea! I'm guessing whichever housekeeper set up our room has a language barrier of some sort....

We checked in yesterday, we have a 1 bedroom at AKL. On the washer next to the laundry detergent was a packet of something called Triplet Plus by Ecolab. I googled it and it's for cleaning soft serve machines. Why is the world would housekeeping leave this for us?

RUMOR: DVC is raising maintenance fees so they can install soft serve margarita machines in every room.

I think we found a Donald Trump supporter.....:)

No not really, just someone who has tried to talk to some of the Mousekeepers who Disney imported from other countries who seem to be limited in their use of English.

:earsboy: Bill

No not really, just someone who has tried to talk to some of the Mousekeepers who Disney imported from other countries who seem to be limited in their use of English.

:earsboy: Bill
I know I'm just teasing with the recent "Donald" and I don't mean Duck news

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter