Here now -Tony Roma's on Harbor?

starshine514

DIS Veteran
We're supposed to meet my friend for dinner tomorrow, and I get to choose the restaurant. We're staying at the Del Sol (And due to to parking issues would rather not drive anywhere). I was considering Tony Roma's on Harbor; does anyone have experience with this location? How was the food and pricing?

We went in Nov of 2010, and it was very yummy and great service! I don't remember the price, though (I think MIL paid...)

I love TR! I wish we had one here!

I haven't been to a Tony Romas in years as the ones where I live have closed. But when we did go we loved them. Great menu, service etc. May have to try the one on Harbor next trip.

Didn't eat there, but we've never had a bad meal at TR.

We actually met friends down at Garden Walk at the Cheesecake Factory. It was about a 15 min walk for us and they were able to park there and get parking ticket validated. There is also Bubba Gump, PF Changs (I think), California Pizza Kitchen, etc.

We used to have one here, but it's been gone for years now. I liked it back then but we don't eat there when we go to DL. We prefer going to the GW or DTD for off site meals. :)

used to love eating here.. the one we had here in town closed down and used to love the Food. good service too. I would suggest that you try ruFinos italian restaurant but you dont want to drive:)

We ended up going to Tony Roma's. The food was good, as was the service and atmosphere. The prices were moderate ($20+ for ribs, $10± for sandwiches and nice salads). I was happy with it!

We ended up going to Tony Roma's. The food was good, as was the service and atmosphere. The prices were moderate ($20+ for ribs, $10± for sandwiches and nice salads). I was happy with it!

Was the restaurant within walking distance from the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter