here now...snacks for cs?

amsafko

DIS Veteran
We have 3 cs left and I would prefer getting snacks for the ride home. Will they let us swap?

I was able to get 3 snacks for one CS credit. It probaly depends on the CM also. Ask a CM and see what they say.

Why are you asking us instead of the person who will actually do it for you or not (the CM)?

I mean, I can see asking if you were still planning and wondering what would happen, but you're there now. You have a much better source of information than some random people on the Internet, right there with you.

OP, would love to hear if they let you do it! We always have a lot of CS left to use up the last few days and now with my DD being considered an adult and getting adult meals I know we'll have a lot of CS leftover. Most of the time the 3 us of can eat 2 Adult CS and be fine.

Of course we also have many SC left but at least we can get some things to take home. And I promise this year I will not wait until the last day to use our SC up! Swear!:rotfl2:

Just a fyi as to why I asked here...I am hesitant to trust one cm at, say, Seasons (we were at epcot all day), when I would likely need to trade them elsewhere. I thought if several people had been able to trade them, it may be more of a policy. Anyhoo, I confirmed that at our resort they do allow the 3 snacks for a cs.

Just a fyi as to why I asked here...I am hesitant to trust one cm at, say, Seasons (we were at epcot all day), when I would likely need to trade them elsewhere. I thought if several people had been able to trade them, it may be more of a policy. Anyhoo, I confirmed that at our resort they do allow the 3 snacks for a cs.

Thanks for posting to let us know they let you exchange CS for 3 snacks. Just curious, which resort were/are you staying at?

I would like to know if they would do the 3 snack for 1 CS at the Food & Wine Festival? Anyone had that happen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter