Here now...raining...which resort food court?

MadMadamMim1

Marvelous & Mad
Here now and it rained all day today (made for a miserable DTD day)and is supposed to rain tomorrow too. Luckily we finished all our park days. Nothing to do tomorrow and group wants to go to a resort food court for lunch. We are staying at CSR and popped into AKL for dinner tonight. Where would you go for a resort QS lunch on a rainy day?

Assuming you don't want to go to the food court at your resort, I think ️POR is our fav resort food court. You can go on Allears.net to bring up menu. They have a great make your own pasta bar. Portion is huge and large enough for 2. Then you can walk over to POFQ to get Beingets for dessert. Sorry about the rain :umbrella:

Art of Animation has a good food court with some tasty and unique offerings. I love the Surf and Surf with fries. So tasty.

We enjoyed AoA Food Court and exploring the lobby of the resort. The Monorail resorts are all good too as you can hop a monorail ride and visit them all for something to do in the rain.

If you want an extended lunch/activity, I recommend the monorail hop. We spent several hours hopping among the monorail resorts, sorta a progressive meal stopping at each food court for a small bite, shopping/exploring the resorts - even playing in each arcade plus a bit of pin trading. We asked a CM to take a group picture of us at each resort. We had a blast! If you have extra time, you can boat over to Wilderness Lodge.

Riverside has one of the best food courts IMO. The create-your-own-pasta station is awesome and one of the things I wish they had at POFQ. They have lots of great choices!

I'd agree with the AoA food court. But the recommendation about hitting the monorail resorts is really a good one for a rainy day. You can travel to the three different resorts without getting wet. You can do something like an appetizer at one, entree at another and desert at the third. In the mean time you can check out the shops.

POR is our favorite food court but can be annoying to get to from CSR unless you have a car. We also like the QS at Poly and the QS at CR, and that would give you the option to ride the monorail around for something to do as well.

You might even hop over to DTD to the movie theater. That's something we like to do on rainy days. And just get popcorn and cokes for dinner.

Bowling and snacks at Splitzville, followed by movie or DisneyQuest.

Or monorail hop.

Love wdw in the rain!

If you want an extended lunch/activity, I recommend the monorail hop. We spent several hours hopping among the monorail resorts, sorta a progressive meal stopping at each food court for a small bite, shopping/exploring the resorts - even playing in each arcade plus a bit of pin trading. We asked a CM to take a group picture of us at each resort. We had a blast! If you have extra time, you can boat over to Wilderness Lodge.

This is a great idea for a non-park day!!!! So fun!

As much as I love POR food court, I recommend the monorail hop. It's a great way to see a lot and have a variety of different foods to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter