Here now, question about Gringotts ride & toon town water ride

calablovedisney

DIS Veteran
We are here now. I have a question about the Popeye water ride. We wet on Jurassic park today and one of my dd flipped out because there was a big drop and she strongly dislikes big drops.
So, tomorrow I will ride Ripsaw falls with my younger daughter, but was hoping the whole family could dothe Popeye ride. ?Bluto's Barge?(not sure of the name)

So, does it have a big drop. I don't want to freak her out again!
Thanks!

Also, we are doing Diagon Alley tomorrow-YAY---Does Gringots have drops? Drops similar to Thunder Mountain are okay. She also loves Space Mountain, but of course doesn't go near splash.

Thanks for your help!

No, the Bilge Barges doesn't have a big drop.

Gringotts has a teeny little drop right at the beginning.

Bilge's has a very small drop at the end... so it does go up a small lift hill and then down but nothing even close to the other rides.

Depending on where you sit on Gringotts will determine how big the drop is... because the track tilts, the first row has the shortest drop while the back has the biggest. Granted it's probably only 15-25 ft... it's not as intense as Space Mountain.

I'm a ride chicken and get terrible motion sickness. Gringott's is ok for me! The drop lasts about 2 seconds and the rest of the ride is so cool. I felt quite victorious after riding Gringotts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter