Here now - problems with online ADRs and new system

Tiger926

DIS Veteran
I made a bunch of online ADRs last week, and cancelled some this week, as my grandpa suddenly passed away, and we had to alter our trip.

The cancellations were not cancelled, despite me having the email to prove they were, and the computer had us double booked. Several ADRS are lost - not sure what happened? We were able to work it out, but we have to eat at Crystal Palace several hours earlier, but we are lucky to get anything on such short notice.

The other problem is that at the Boardwalk Concierge desk, they were not able to print up a master list of my ADRs. He said the new system has been very problematic - I had to give him each individual ADR and get the print outs that way. There is still an ADR missing, so I'll get to that tomorrow.

This took several hours of my vacation time today, and DH was not happy. Not sure what the problem is at all. I am exhausted and going to bed, so I'll check into it tomorrow.

Just wanted to warn some of you that there are issues with online ADRs. This could be serious for people who have booked major ADRs that are hard to get. Not sure if it's online issues, or the whole system itself?

Had hoped this was just isolated, but CM said it has been constantly happening, since the new system went live a few weeks back.

Tiger

I'm so sorry you've had to waste your very valuable vacation time dealing with that! What a drag! :headache:

We are going in September & I made all but one of our ADR's online so I'm hoping we don't run into the same issues when we're there!

I'm very sorry to hear that this happened to you and you lost valuable Vacation time.

I'm going to call tomorrow morning now and make sure my October trip shows the one's cancelled I cancelled. Hopefully they can just pull them all up at once through my phone number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter