Here Now! Need Character Help!

kanon

Earning My Ears
So we arrived tonight and are heading to the parks in the am. Has anyone seen Lanchpad McQuack lately? Wondering where we may find him. We will be at MVMCP on Monday if that helps? Would mean a lot to little bro. Thanks guys!

We just got back and didn't see him. We did see Scrooge McDuck at the MVMCP, along with the usual characters.

Enjoy!

Best bet is to ask guest services at the hotel or a cast member in the park. They'll be able to help you locate whoever is about.

In September, we saw him outside of Animal Kingdom around 2 p.m. I hope you are able to find him! :wizard:

We saw him during the day at the front of main street back in APR? this year---only time we've ever seen him.....

We saw Launchpad in the front of Animal Kingdom last month. He was in the area in between the ticket turnstiles and the bag search. Characters often meet there, rotating in and out every 25 minutes or so. To be exact, I saw Launchpad on Wednesday November 8th around noon or 12:30, somewhere in there. Terk, Kenai, and Chip were with him that day. So maybe Launchpad is still getting out in that location - hope you find him! :)

I'm glad to hear that Launchpad has been getting out a good bit! I'm hoping that means our chances of seeing him are fairly decent. We've never run into him before, so getting a picture with him would be awesome! I've also never seen Scrooge in the parks. Maybe we'll get lucky and see him at MVMCP, too!

1) Ask any Guest Services in the park or Concierge desk at resort.
2) They can call the "CHIPS" hotline and tell you if your character is out.
3) This can be done ONLY after 9:30am daily.

TheRustyScupper said:
1) Ask any Guest Services in the park or Concierge desk at resort.
2) They can call the "CHIPS" hotline and tell you if your character is out.
3) This can be done ONLY after 9:30am daily.

I just received my AAA newsletter, and there was an article about "Disney for Adults." The main "tip" for character greetings was to check the character appearance schedule and be at the location before your character arrives.

Is the appearance schedule they reference the "CHIPS" hotline? If so, that answers my question as to how we access this information.

Nope. The hotline is different. The schedule is the piece of paper (the Times Guide) that you get with the map at each park.

Since I can't seem to keep my Ducks straight, I saw a bomber jacket wearing duck outside of AK turnstiles greeting under trees along with few other characters appox. dec 2nd. if this is your duck I wish you lots of luck.
I also saw Scrooge at Donald's tree lot during reg MK hours. He rotates with Donald.

Fire14 said:
Since I can't seem to keep my Ducks straight, I saw a bomber jacket wearing duck outside of AK turnstiles greeting under trees along with few other characters appox. dec 2nd. if this is your duck I wish you lots of luck.

That duck IS Launchpad MacQuack.

We saw him on Thrusday last week outside the turnstyles at AK also. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter