Here now. Just checked into POP

Disney Dad Ga

Earning My Ears
We are here until Weds. We are doing two days at MK. I will answer questions every chance I get. Off to Whispering Canyon Cafe and Beaches N Cream tonite. Rope drop in the morning. Woo Hoo!

Have a great time!!!! I'd like to know what time your first FP is for rope drop tomorrow and how it worked out? :goodvibes

If you get a chance could you check the Emporium to see if they have the 9" Blank Vinylmation? We want to use it for the kids to get autographs.

We arrive at noon on Sunday. Our plan was to head straight to MK but the merchandise group said the Emporium only had 2. Which they said likely meant they really didnt have it. So that means I have to go to downtown disney first. Any info you could give us would be great!

Wow! Sorry for not replying yesterday, but we has a FULL day. My first FP+ after rope drop was Peter Pan.....and I emphasize WAS. We were getting so many rides done that I wanted to change FP+ to different experiences since we had ridden two of our three FP+ already. We were headed back out of Fantasy Land to ride HM waiting on our PP FP+, and I started trying to change times on the other experiences I had scheduled. It was 9:40 and PP was already at a 35 min wait so canceling it wasn't an option. Well.....I DID! In the process of rescheduling the others, MDE, or myself, wiped out ALL of my selections. Needless to say, I was disappointed. My 3yo DS loves PP so we waited the 35 minute after HM and rode it. We had a pretty good day. I will write a more full review when I get home, but will update as I can. Just FYI, non recommended park days are still not a good idea even during low crowd times.

We are here until Weds. We are doing two days at MK. I will answer questions every chance I get. Off to Whispering Canyon Cafe and Beaches N Cream tonite. Rope drop in the morning. Woo Hoo!
Do you know what colors of rapid refill mugs they have available at the POP food court?

If you get a chance could you check the Emporium to see if they have the 9" Blank Vinylmation? We want to use it for the kids to get autographs. We arrive at noon on Sunday. Our plan was to head straight to MK but the merchandise group said the Emporium only had 2. Which they said likely meant they really didnt have it. So that means I have to go to downtown disney first. Any info you could give us would be great!
Sorry for not responding until now. We didn't do much shopping yesterday. I hate I couldn't help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter