I don’t follow this thread so I’m SORRY if old news. At BB today and the drink mug refills are handled by a CM the same way they are at the resorts. This is different than what I saw from blogs when BB reopened, so just posting in case it happens to be new.

Got here about 10:25ish and walked right in. Tried to rent a Polar Patio walk up but they were all booked. Umbrellas and Clam Shells were available. Held at spots inside the park until a few minutes before 11 and then let in.

Crowds are fantastic here, BTW. This is a great time to visit BB if you are water park peeps. Have done almost everything in less than 2 hours. There are plenty of people around, but minimal lines.

Happy to answer any questions.

I don’t follow this thread so I’m SORRY if old news. At BB today and the drink mug refills are handled by a CM the same way they are at the resorts. This is different than what I saw from blogs when BB reopened, so just posting in case it happens to be new.

Got here about 10:25ish and walked right in. Tried to rent a Polar Patio walk up but they were all booked. Umbrellas and Clam Shells were available. Held at spots inside the park until a few minutes before 11 and then let in.

Crowds are fantastic here, BTW. This is a great time to visit BB if you are water park peeps. Have done almost everything in less than 2 hours. There are plenty of people around, but minimal lines.

Do you need a park reservation for BB?

Thank you! You inspired me to purchase the "one day ticket" special and take my daughter on our rest day. Who needs rest, anyway? :rotfl:

Yes - tone and body language make a difference. And when you're dealing with a dangerous public health issue and you've seen that a Disneyfied polite reminder to wear your mask does not achieve the results you need from those who don't want to do it - you need to adopt a stronger approach to make clear how serious you are about the matter. I've seen way too many times where polite reminders to wear your mask go unheeded while the more stern approach does. The simple solution to cast members not being polite about masks isn't to change the cast members - it's to wear your damn mask!

cringe. Calm down you are asked to wear your mask if you don’t want to wear it properly you will be asked to leave and get security I don’t need you thinking you can scream at me because it fell below my nose.

Hooray, thank you so much for posting this! We have a ticket purchased for BB next week and I really haven't seen many trip reports and have been looking for them. I was worried with the crowded parks there would be more "overflow" into BB and it would be long lines like everywhere else. We've never been so would like to experience as much as possible. Can't wait!

cringe. Calm down you are asked to wear your mask if you don’t want to wear it properly you will be asked to leave and get security I don’t need you thinking you can scream at me because it fell below my nose.
If your mask is falling below your nose, it is not well-fitted and secure and therefore does not meet the Disney World mask requirements:

All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must:
  • Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material
  • Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
  • Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
  • Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the Guest to remain hands-free

All, planning for RD at HS this Sunday. Debating on doing ToT first thing but want to know if it is generally running before official opening? Any recent experience with this?
Thanks!

Have a great time! You picked the perfect day! Cold front coming through tonight. I’m looking forward to low 70’s on my next Epcot day!!

Recent reports have stated that some success has been achieved with going to the parks an hour or so before close to ride some of the "E Ticket" attractions. Can other folks comment on when that seems to work and when it doesn't? Working on my plan for March 26th - 30th.
Worked for us every time this last week. Today is our last day. Disney busses say they run an hour prior but we took the poly bus and it was always earlier than that. We left at 9:36 this morning and were one of the first in Epcot. Walked onto test track and mission space. Then headed to Soarin and waited 30 min. Posted 65. Walked on living with the land. Then back to hotel. We will be back for dinner and a few rides. Last night we hopped at 5:30 and did dinner, frozen, Nemo, and spaceship earth.

Thank you! You inspired me to purchase the "one day ticket" special and take my daughter on our rest day. Who needs rest, anyway? :rotfl:
Hooray, thank you so much for posting this! We have a ticket purchased for BB next week and I really haven't seen many trip reports and have been looking for them. I was worried with the crowded parks there would be more "overflow" into BB and it would be long lines like everywhere else. We've never been so would like to experience as much as possible. Can't wait!

My takeaway - plenty of people there but ride lines oddly low. We left 2:45ish and the walkway for Summit Plummet still looked only down a landing or two. I’m more used to rides like that getting consistently long lines for most of the day.

The lazy river thing (having to be in a tube) is sort of silly, to be honest. Not sure how practical that will be in the long run. TBD of course. Tubes bump into each other just like people do.

Overall it was sort of like a Disney resort pool to me. If you are really sensitive to distancing and masks, it’s probably not your place to go right now. If you have some tolerance for outdoor no mask/less than 6 feet situations, you won’t think twice about it.

Like with the parks and anywhere, things could change and crowds could increase, especially as the temps pick up... so YMMV!

My takeaway - plenty of people there but ride lines oddly low. We left 2:45ish and the walkway for Summit Plummet still looked only down a landing or two. I’m more used to rides like that getting consistently long lines for most of the day.

The lazy river thing (having to be in a tube) is sort of silly, to be honest. Not sure how practical that will be in the long run. TBD of course. Tubes bump into each other just like people do.

Overall it was sort of like a Disney resort pool to me. If you are really sensitive to distancing and masks, it’s probably not your place to go right now. If you have some tolerance for outdoor no mask/less than 6 feet situations, you won’t think twice about it.

Like with the parks and anywhere, things could change and crowds could increase, especially as the temps pick up... so YMMV!
Sorry one more question—do you happen yo see if they have double tubes on the lazy river? I have an autistic DS who loves lazy rivers but only if I am with him in a tube (being in a nearby tube doesn’t cut it as he gets anxious alone). He is pretty small so we can squeeze onto a single tube together if that is allowed.

Sorry one more question—do you happen yo see if they have double tubes on the lazy river? I have an autistic DS who loves lazy rivers but only if I am with him in a tube (being in a nearby tube doesn’t cut it as he gets anxious alone). He is pretty small so we can squeeze onto a single tube together if that is allowed.
Molly at All Ears recently posted a visit to BB. Yes, there are doubles.

All, planning for RD at HS this Sunday. Debating on doing ToT first thing but want to know if it is generally running before official opening? Any recent experience with this?
Thanks!
This was what we did on 3/4. TOT wasn't running when we arrived about 40 minutes prior to park opening, so we went over and walked on to RNRC and then hit TOT after that. Everything I'd read before we went suggested that TOT would be open but I think we just caught it on an off day.

I’m not good at these kind of details but asked DS and he said yes, there were doubles, so seems consistent with what a PP posted.

I passed by some entrances where tubes were plentiful and some where there seemed to be a very small wait. I suspect it can vary at any given moment during the day, so YMMV.

Have fun!

I couldn’t believe when I heard the story about cast members getting attacked over telling people to wear their masks but I actually think I can I’m not saying it’s right or am I giving any justification...however some cast members are especially nasty and rude and very aggressive telling people to put their masks on...we commented last time oh boy it’s not gonna be pretty when the summer crowds come.

I don't blame them as it has to be frustrating having to tell people all day long to follow the rules that are posted everywhere and are announced over the speakers several times throughout the day. Yet people continue to break the rules constantly. I saw parents allowing their kids to have their masks off to snack while walking around the park, adults with their mask under their nose, adults and teens removing their mask to talk to each other and one guy took his mask off to sneeze. Cast are not just protecting the health of guests, they are also trying to protect their own health as well and they see people breaking the rules constantly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter