Here now...Help!

mickistreeter

Earning My Ears
We are here now, and are trying to plan which day to do MK and which day to do Epcot?! Which days starting tomorrow would you suggest? We are open tomorrow through Friday...We want to do it when it will be least busy? So which days would you all suggest to do MK and which day Epcot? :thumbsup2

although i don't have park hours in front of me, i would strongly recommend that you avoid EMHs completely... if MK is having EMHs, then go to epcot and vice versa... also, being there before rope drop is your best bet and have an itinerary, do not stand in the middle of the park saying "what should we do next" KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING! LOL!

also, if you will be there on Christmas day, i strongly advise you to visit AK that day... historically it has been low attendance compared to other parks...

good luck and enjoy :)

touringplans.com has it at a 7 for every day up until Christmas, when of course it jumps up to a 10.

That said, I agree with the thought to avoid Extra Magic Hours. If it's the end of the day, and you feel like going to the EMH then it's easy to hop to that park for that time.
You should be able to walk down to your resort lobby and pick up maps for all the parks. I think they have all the Times Guides too, but I might be wrong.

As for any other advice...you being there have a better perspective than those of us that aren't there right now.
I would do both parks as soon as possible, and also DHS, because the crowds may marginally increase as the week goes on.

Thanks guys! Tourplans has MK as a good park to go to tomorrow...but they have EMH, so I figured it would be busy! They say to avoid Epcot...Not sure why, no EMH or anything there. We would like to do one of them tomorrow...just not sure which one now though. :confused3 We would like to get them both in the new few days before it starts to get way to busy...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter