Here now...Easter/Spring fun...

christinaspring

Mouseketeer
I know a few people have asked what is going on in the parks for Easter. Wanted to report that back in the Big Thunder Ranch area we just met the Easter Bunny, Roger Rabbit, the White Rabbit, Brer Rabbit, Thumper, and Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh. They also have the fab 5 in Easter attire, crafts, cute little performances. Lots of fun! Oh and all are signing autographs!

I know a few people have asked what is going on in the parks for Easter. Wanted to report that back in the Big Thunder Ranch area we just met the Easter Bunny, Roger Rabbit, the White Rabbit, Brer Rabbit, Thumper, and Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh. They also have the fab 5 in Easter attire, crafts, cute little performances. Lots of fun! Oh and all are signing autographs!
can you post a picture??? would love to see the fab 5!!!

Hardly any lines at all. The longest we waited was for mickey & minnie and that was maybe 8-10 minutes. All the bunnies were walk ups. I've found that most people either don't know or don't care about the events back there, as they are hardly ever crowded. But we've made some of our best Disney memories there! (Just to share, today as Roger Rabbit was walking off to exit, DD ran to him and he grabbed her up and spun her around and around. It was so precious!)

And I will check my entertainment guide when I can get to it in a few, but I believe the hours were 10:30-5:30ish everyday this week. I bet they will be there next week as well, but I only have this week's guide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter