Here now, bounceback offer

OhioStateBuckeye

DIS Veteran
We just moved from Coronado to Pop Century and had a bounceback flyer in our room. I am trying to figure out if booking bounceback is a good deal, I think I remember people saying that basically all it does is lock in this year's prices for next year?

Our offer says: for stats 8/18-9/13 we could get a moderate 5 night 6 day package with Free Dining for a family of 4 for $92 per person per day.

or for 8/18-9/26 we could get a deluxe (WL or AKL) for $117 per person per day for a family of 4 with free dining.

Do these numbers look like pretty standard bounce back deals to everyone? I am trying to decide what to do.

What's the book by date? That looks like the old offer that just ended

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

What's the book by date? That looks like the old offer that just ended

I don't see a book by date on the flyer...it just says to take advantage of the offer I have to book by my check out date.

That looks like the regular aug-sept free dining bounce back that was out previously. The next one should cover dates thru dec 2013

JMO but since you can only book a BB while you are there, and if there is any chance at all you will be going next year, go ahead and deposit the $200 and book a stay. BTW even though they advertise longer stays, the minimum stay is only 3 nights, and you can also ask about other resort categories (Values, etc.).

Normal cancellation penalties apply, so then you'll have plenty of time to watch for any other deals that might be released that appeal to you - but if not you'll already have your reservation when everyone else is going crazy waiting. Plus you'll get first choice of resorts by booking early.

The next BB offer will appear after this one (FD) expires. It usually shows up in resort rooms toward the end of October/first part of November, and is usually a room discount BB with dates into the next year.

You must reserve a BB offer while you are there as they will look up your current reservation to verify so it must be done before you check out.

DH and I always try to schedule our next trip using the BB offer, as the discounts can be significant. For example, we scheduled our upcoming trip as a BB from last years trip and when I've looked at current prices, it has been about 2x as much as what I paid with the BB.

I was hoping that the bouncebacks would cover some October dates by now :( We check in soon and I was going to bring an extra 200.00 for a new reservation deposit.....guess maybe I won't need it :(

I was hoping that the bouncebacks would cover some October dates by now :( We check in soon and I was going to bring an extra 200.00 for a new reservation deposit.....guess maybe I won't need it :(

We're hoping for the same thing.

Call 8844 and see if there are any other bounceback dates and/or discounts available. Some people have gotten lucky from calling :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter