• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here now! Beach Club Villas

edillen3953

Earning My Ears
Arrived yesterday (Sat. 09/15) about 1:30 in the afternoon to lovely rain storms. Got to the Beach Club about 3:30 after hitting the store.

Did online check in and it was a breeze. No wait whatsoever. Bell service was prompt too.

We got a two bedroom villa and although I was slightly worried beforehand that the room would be worn out I can say my fears were unfounded. The room was clean and in very good shape. Any wear noticed was minor and completely expected of a hotel room.

I was also a little worried about Hurricane Hanna's being closed but in typical Disney fashion the construction was unobtrusive and barely noticed. The pool side bar was open though.

We ate at Cape May for dinner and had a 6:40 reservation. I checked us in at 6:20 and we were seated by 6:30. The food was very good as well as the service.

All in all everything has been excellent here. Every CM we have come across has been so nice and we are really enjoying our stay here.

Oh, and I am online using the resort wifi and it's working very good (though it is six in the morning). We shall see house the bandwidth is later in the day.

Sorry, no park reports yet. We will be hitting Ohana this morning then over to MK.

we just stayed in july ay a two bedroo also. the wi fi was horrible would not work all the time and if it did would not stay on. glad to hear it working.
hae a wonderful time.

I checked out of villa 416 on Friday, and although I had a very strong signal and it said that I was connected, it kept telling me I had no network or internet access after one or two minutes. Sometimes I would have to keep logging in every couple of minutes for half an hour to reconnect and get a steady signal. It was very aggravating and the first time I've had an Internet issue at BCV, or any of the WDW resorts for that matter.

Did you get a brand new mattress in your villa? They were changing out mattresses last week and it made a lot of difference when I got the new one in mine.

Funny you ask. I was thinking to myself the bed was comfortable and felt new so I think we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter