Here Now......Any Questions???

mattsmom2000

I am obsessed with everything Disney!
We are here until Sunday. We are staying at POP. We have been here since Saturday. Weather has been fabulous until this afternoon. It got cold and misty. We are in a Pool view preferred room. We have visited all of the parks. We are having a great time and are not looking forward to going home!!! Can answer any questions you have!! :goodvibes

We still have the card, but while we were here this week they changed the locks on the doors to pads that you touch with the card key rather than having to slide them in and out. Hope this helps.

POP is crowded with Brazil tour groups but we never had to wait for food or buses. Both have been excellent!!

We are here until Sunday. We are staying at POP. We have been here since Saturday. Weather has been fabulous until this afternoon. It got cold and misty. We are in a Pool view preferred room. We have visited all of the parks. We are having a great time and are not looking forward to going home!!! Can answer any questions you have!! :goodvibes

Hope you are having a great time. We just got back from POP on Jan. 6. It was crowded then also but still things were great. We had a great time and hope you do also!
JUST ONE WORD OF WARNING that I called Disney about yesterday.
When I checked in it was so crowded that a CM was using a rolling lap top on a cart to assist with check in's. He retrieved my keys and packet before I even got to the front desk. Do not do what I did---- read the brochure even if you have been there 100x before. I didn't bother figuring it was same old, same old. When I got home and unpacked I took the brochures thumbed thru it for scrap-booking pics and that's when I saw the big bounce-back offer ( semi-hidden_ in the middle of the brochure. Since I have ressie's for October I called immediately, explained but was told "politely" too late, too bad! So I have lost a 35% discount unless the pin code gods shine on me soon. The old bounceback card usually in the room is apparently not being used anymore. The cm on the phone agreed that upon check in someone should have at least mentioned the bounceback offer being contained within.--- all in all, my fault and I just don't want to see it happen to anyone else----- so frustrating!

We still have the card, but while we were here this week they changed the locks on the doors to pads that you touch with the card key rather than having to slide them in and out. Hope this helps.

What building are you in? Are all buildings done?

POP is crowded with Brazil tour groups but we never had to wait for food or buses. Both have been excellent!!

oh i competely forgot about the Brazil Tours. :scratchin those dang flags will be everywhere! lol

Is there a fridge in the rooms correct? i can't remeber.

nonnasally said:
Hope you are having a great time. We just got back from POP on Jan. 6. It was crowded then also but still things were great. We had a great time and hope you do also!
JUST ONE WORD OF WARNING that I called Disney about yesterday.
When I checked in it was so crowded that a CM was using a rolling lap top on a cart to assist with check in's. He retrieved my keys and packet before I even got to the front desk. Do not do what I did---- read the brochure even if you have been there 100x before. I didn't bother figuring it was same old, same old. When I got home and unpacked I took the brochures thumbed thru it for scrap-booking pics and that's when I saw the big bounce-back offer ( semi-hidden_ in the middle of the brochure. Since I have ressie's for October I called immediately, explained but was told "politely" too late, too bad! So I have lost a 35% discount unless the pin code gods shine on me soon. The old bounceback card usually in the room is apparently not being used anymore. The cm on the phone agreed that upon check in someone should have at least mentioned the bounceback offer being contained within.--- all in all, my fault and I just don't want to see it happen to anyone else----- so frustrating!

We had something similar happen, but when we returned home, I sent WDW and email stating our problem ( no bounce back brochure in room) but at the check in tables there were notices....

I received a phone call from a Disney representative ( not a CM call center person) that wanted to help me solve the problem or error...she was very concerned and considerate, gave us a better deal for our next stay and we couldn't have been happier..... Skip calling the CRO.... those CM's have no clue!

We had something similar happen, but when we returned home, I sent WDW and email stating our problem ( no bounce back brochure in room) but at the check in tables there were notices....

I received a phone call from a Disney representative ( not a CM call center person) that wanted to help me solve the problem or error...she was very concerned and considerate, gave us a better deal for our next stay and we couldn't have been happier..... Skip calling the CRO.... those CM's have no clue!

Thanks so much for the tip. Maybe its not too late. I have made two phone calls which they can verify. Any advice on what email address to use? Thanks again.:cool1:

nonnasally said:
Thanks so much for the tip. Maybe its not too late. I have made two phone calls which they can verify. Any advice on what email address to use? Thanks again.:cool1:

I used the one from their web site in reservations at the bottom..... Contact us....mailto:wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Jessbaby said:
How are the crowds in the parks?

The crowds have been excellent until today. I guess the start of MLK weekend brought them to EPCOT. We expected it though. Although it was frustrating that BOG restaurant was so packed for lunch the other day. We are going to try again tomorrow.

GoonieBride said:
oh i competely forgot about the Brazil Tours. :scratchin those dang flags will be everywhere! lol

Is there a fridge in the rooms correct? i can't remeber.

Yes all of the rooms have a fridge and there is wifi all over. :)

Yes all of the rooms have a fridge and there is wifi all over. :)

Hi there, glad to see you are having a good time.
About the fridge, can you check if its more of a cooler or an actual refrigerator ? I read something about you cannot keep things (like milk) for longer than a couple of days. We are going to stay there in the summer. :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter