Here now...any questions?

patpaxton

Mouseketeer
My wife and son are still getting ready for the day. Figured I might as well use this time to answer any questions about our real time Disney experience. I have 30-45 minutes. Fire away anything that's on your mind! Hopefully I can help.

I know this is the question that everyone asks, but honestly it's the only one I could think of! How are the crowds? We leave in three days! I can't wait!!!!

I know this is the question that everyone asks, but honestly it's the only one I could think of! How are the crowds? We leave in three days! I can't wait!!!!

Crowds are honestly no problem. The first 3 days of our trip were 9's on the UG meter. The rest are 7's. Most of our waits have been around 20 minutes. Use fast passes for the most popular rides. Posted wait times are usually longer, but actual wait time has come in less than what posts say.

Yay! That's nice to hear!
I hope you have a wonderful day in the parks!!

Great news. Thanks. Any TSM wait times to report? DS really wants to ride this ride. Thanks.

Great news. Thanks. Any TSM wait times to report? DS really wants to ride this ride. Thanks.

We did Fastpass and were in within 20 minutes...and that's with technical issues. Would have been much faster. They had to shut it down for a few minutes...which really backed up the crowd.

helloo there;
we have been to disney many times but not in the past 4 years.
is there anything special or different you recommend.?
andd how bad are the waits at RRC?

helloo there;
we have been to disney many times but not in the past 4 years.
is there anything special or different you recommend.?
andd how bad are the waits at RRC?

I'm still trying to learn all the acronyms. Assume you're referring to Rockin' Roller Coaster? We were on it 30 minutes ago during EMH. Wait was 20 minutes (seems everything is right at 20 minutes). Wait 2 days ago without fastpass was around 30 minutes...which isn't bad.
As far as whats different, this is our first time here in a few years as well. Expedition at Animal Kingdom is fantastic. Not sure how new they are, but all the 3D moves are great as well. There's one at Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studio's and Animal Kingdom. Soarin' is by far my favorite new addition. Have done it three times and will do it at least 2 more times before we leave.

Enjoy your trip~Thanks for the input;)

You're welcome. I'm back on the computer this morning a while. Family wanted to sleep in, so again, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions in real time for 30 minutes or so.

Are the crowds thinning out more and more as the week goes on do you think?
How is the weather?

Are the crowds thinning out more and more as the week goes on do you think?
How is the weather?

It does seem that way. We were at MK yesterday and were very surprised by the lack of madness. It was crowded, especially back by Splash Mountain/Thunder Mountain Railroad, but waits were managable all day and other parts of the park were surprisingly reasonable...including Fantasyland.
Regarding weather: Perfect. Clouds and drizzle one day so far, which cooled things off, but otherwise sunny and low 80's every day. Couldn't ask for more.

are there any good souviner sales are any good sales on merchadise?

We're not big shoppers, but the few shops we've stopped in seem to be full price. Not alot of sale tags or signs. That said, we have also noticed how empty many of the shops are, especially compared to a few years ago. I think there's alot of people that are not going to give up their Disney trips...but they will cut back on extras, like souvenirs. So who knows, maybe there will be more sales coming soon!

On p.11 this brochure http://allears.net/tp/ep/fg09/fg09_sched.pdf
, they mention 2 snack locations
AA Garden Café>World Showcase Promenade, Canada
+ SEE MAP ON PAGE 12
BB Kids’ Picks>Imagination Walkway

What are they serving?

Have you used the kiddie play aresa?

How was the butterfly tent? Long line?

On p.11 this brochure http://allears.net/tp/ep/fg09/fg09_sched.pdf
, they mention 2 snack locations
AA Garden Café>World Showcase Promenade, Canada
+ SEE MAP ON PAGE 12
BB Kids’ Picks>Imagination Walkway

What are they serving?
Have need been in there, so can't help there.

Have you used the kiddie play aresa?
Haven't used them as my 14 year old has decided he's too old for tire swings, but the areas actually look very nice. There are lots of them in Epcot now and most seem pretty busy.

How was the butterfly tent? Long line?
Not long at all. It's really a walk through type of thing versus a hang out for a while type of thing.

We did Fastpass and were in within 20 minutes...and that's with technical issues. Would have been much faster. They had to shut it down for a few minutes...which really backed up the crowd.

Great thanks. My son wants to hit it first thing tomorrow morning and then get over to MK for the day and then close down EPCOT. We'll see how much energy he actually thinks he has ... or me for that matter. Thanks again and hope you are having a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter