Here now and things are good

jreed1920

Mouseketeer
We arrived yesterday and hit Epcot in the afternoon and today did Magic Kingdom. It is hot & humid but the crowds are not bad at all. There are also tons of ADRs available.

We arrived here on Wednesday afternoon. Went to EPCOT yesterday. Attendance is down. Not many lines and ADR's for most restaurants were not necessary. Caught Mickey's American Streetbeat at American Gardens Theater. Nice show. Ate at the Biergarden for lunch. Excellent meal. There were so few guests that they had only half of the buffet area open. This was the right park on the right day.

Received a coupon on receipt from Seasons QS that gave 20% off at Mousegears (and other primary/major) gift shops at the parks and Downtown Disney. My wife took advantage of that special.

We're off to HS today. Hope the showers hold off like they did yesterday.

Oh I hope it stays like that next week. We're heading out Monday!

Thanks for the tip about checking the receipt for coupons.

What would be causing all this amazing stuff? The heat? People got scared off after last week? People going later in the year?

Agreed. We have been here since Sunday and haven't waited more than 20 min using plans and rd and fp it's been good. Only problem are the Btg. It's been sooo bad because my DM has a scooter and has been cut off knocked in the head. I was in line at Casey's last night and 10 of them pushed me and got in front of me in line. So frustrated today but still having fun.

We arrived here on Wednesday afternoon. Went to EPCOT yesterday. Attendance is down. Not many lines and ADR's for most restaurants were not necessary. Caught Mickey's American Streetbeat at American Gardens Theater. Nice show. Ate at the Biergarden for lunch. Excellent meal. There were so few guests that they had only half of the buffet area open. This was the right park on the right day.

Received a coupon on receipt from Seasons QS that gave 20% off at Mousegears (and other primary/major) gift shops at the parks and Downtown Disney. My wife took advantage of that special.

We're off to HS today. Hope the showers hold off like they did yesterday.

Biergarten is my favorite restaurant in Epcot. What concerns me is that you said only half of the buffet area was open. Does this mean there were less varieties of the great food they serve?

We had a friend book a last minute trip for this past week. Booked it 2 weeks ago. I was majorly impressed with the ADRs she secured. BoG included!
Hung out with them at Epcot for a bit yesterday and the crowds were practically non existent. Even with the tour groups around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter