• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here now and quick question re: rope drop

mlktwins

Mouseketeer
How does rope drop work for offsite guests when there are AM EMH? AK has EMH tomorrow morning and regular park opening at 9. When do they start letting the off-site guests in the park? I know on non-EMH days they start letting people in around 3 minutes early.

On non EMH they sometimes start letting guests in up to about 20 min before scheduled opening. Sometimes they wait until exact scheduled time, but more times than not they open early.

For a park with am EMH the on site guests go through the tapstiles and enter the park. The rest just wait at the gate until they open up the park an hour later. Very unlikely they open the park up early to all the other guests on a AM EMH day. So I would anticipate waiting up until 9am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter