Here now and mom needs EV but scared! What is slowest easiest one to use?

OP here!!
Hi OMG!!! This has been the most life changing thing for my mom!!!! And ME!!

She is the original chicken!!!! Like I have said, never learned to ride a bike, swim, no scary rides…. And what I mean by scary is splash mountain, BMTRR!! Anything past it’s a small world, Soarin is a thrill ride. Full disclosure I am just getting my big girl panties with rides. Love avatar!! Tried Everest, scared to try galaxy, won’t do space mountain RNR, TOT …. Ok I digress!

Ok My Mom got in the seat upon delivery and it was “a whole new world”!!!
Went Gaspirilla, monorail, navigated gridlock after parade like a champ!!!! Like omg!
I have not even sat in it yet!!! LOL
She has it on turtle mode and it’s perfect!!!!
Slow crawl walk speed!!!
Today I couldn’t keep up .. I’m like mom slow down. Can’t keep up did u make it faster???? She like yea nobody around LOL!!!
I’m like I can’t walk that fast!!!!
Also felt like VIP we brought in some rides, before realized about parking it.

She did not hit anyone!!! Not even me!!!
However 2nd floor GFV big pine bldg pole at elevator might have a ding;-)
AND she parked in spot at pirates at full turtle speed heard lil bang…. We have never laughed so hard!!!! We had to stop and let people pass on line to cross our legs and not pee our pants!!
I can’t say enough good things and one of the best decisions I have ever made!
Thanks everyone!!
why am I not surprised. I have told many that they are going to have a hard time keeping up with the new ECV rider. happens all the time

OP here!!
Hi OMG!!! This has been the most life changing thing for my mom!!!! And ME!!

She is the original chicken!!!! Like I have said, never learned to ride a bike, swim, no scary rides…. And what I mean by scary is splash mountain, BMTRR!! Anything past it’s a small world, Soarin is a thrill ride. Full disclosure I am just getting my big girl panties with rides. Love avatar!! Tried Everest, scared to try galaxy, won’t do space mountain RNR, TOT …. Ok I digress!

Ok My Mom got in the seat upon delivery and it was “a whole new world”!!!
Went Gaspirilla, monorail, navigated gridlock after parade like a champ!!!! Like omg!
I have not even sat in it yet!!! LOL
She has it on turtle mode and it’s perfect!!!!
Slow crawl walk speed!!!
Today I couldn’t keep up .. I’m like mom slow down. Can’t keep up did u make it faster???? She like yea nobody around LOL!!!
I’m like I can’t walk that fast!!!!
Also felt like VIP we brought in some rides, before realized about parking it.

She did not hit anyone!!! Not even me!!!
However 2nd floor GFV big pine bldg pole at elevator might have a ding;-)
AND she parked in spot at pirates at full turtle speed heard lil bang…. We have never laughed so hard!!!! We had to stop and let people pass on line to cross our legs and not pee our pants!!
I can’t say enough good things and one of the best decisions I have ever made!
Thanks everyone!!
Good for her! My husband says that WDW is the most difficult place to drive an ECV, because of needing to avoid all the people who just blindly walk into you as they have their nose stuck in their phone. Recently I was riding an ECV in the grocery store and he was walking in front of me. When I kiddingly commented on how trusting he was of me not to run over his heels, he said "You can manage at WDW, so I know you can drive well!" So now your mother's OK!

Victory 10 is a great mid-sized ECV. I’m so glad she’s enjoying her ‘wheels’ - GO MAMA GO!
TG FC
Good for her! My husband says that WDW is the most difficult place to drive an ECV, because of needing to avoid all the people who just blindly walk into you as they have their nose stuck in their phone. Recently I was riding an ECV in the grocery store and he was walking in front of me. When I kiddingly commented on how trusting he was of me not to run over his heels, he said "You can manage at WDW, so I know you can drive well!" So now your mother's OK!
Haha
I actually walked in front most times to lead way and to part the way, I can’t be accused of being a tiny girl ;-) lol
So proud of her
Victory 10 is a great mid-sized ECV. I’m so glad she’s enjoying her ‘wheels’ - GO MAMA GO!
So happy to hear she had a good model!
:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter