• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

here now and LOVING IT!

Craigrad21

Earning My Ears
Got here late Thursday 31st October so now well into our 1st week of 2 weeks staying at pofq.
Me, DW DS 8 and DD6.
On dining plan.
Flew virgin atlantic from Manchester.
So far done: epcot - awesome. F&W is amazing. Test track is hilight attraction so far. (character dining at garden grill - v good)
HS - awesome. Character meets at animation courtyard not to be missed with little ones. (you must fp+ tsmm great fun!) and fantasmic.... There are no words!!!
MK - magical as it should be! Enchanted tales with Belle is a dream come true for little princesses. At night The electrical parade followed by the celebrate a dream show and wishes fireworks are out of this world!
Animal Kingdom - brilliant. A totally different experience but still totally disney. Enough to fill a day but not more. You MUST do tusker house character breakfast!!!
Seaworld - very good. You can't help but love shamu. and kraken & manta are excellent (but v disappointed with Antarctica penguin ride thing).

Still to do: universal, ioa, shopping, blizzard beach, more of epcot, MK (now with Xmas Decs) , HS (now with osborne lights).

Top tip: do photopass+. It's worth every penny.
I already have over 200 professional photos loads of ride pics, All family character pics and pics all around the park in the best locations with amazing backdrops.

Any complaints.....? Not one. Just beware immigration and customs will take at least an hour unless you are 1st off the plane... Surprisingly inefficient process at mco. Not what you want after a 9 hour flight!

Will post again in a few days. If there's any questions go for it and I'll do my best to answer!

It's always good to read positive reports :goodvibes. Hope it continues to be brilliant for you.

I've just helped elderly friends with OLCI with Virgin flying from MAN tomorrow, so I'm hoping they don't have a long time standing at Immigration etc :sad2:

Sounds like you are having an amazing time. Hope it continues in the same vein.

Pam

Thanks all!
Been to universal today which was fantastic! The whole resort is so cool and the rides are the best! Queues were short so we did everything and some twice!
Had dinner at bubba gumps which was also excellent!
One week done, one to go!

What's the weather like at the moment? Hope your second week is just as good :dance3:

jen_uk said:
What's the weather like at the moment? Hope your second week is just as good :dance3:

The weather is a real mixed bag tbh! But always warm... showers from time to time. Luckily Today was v nice at blizzard beach!

I don't know why anyone would use a fp for a show...?

We used them for lion king and nemo and both times got seats just a couple of rows from the front. Made a huge difference in the experience and we enjoyed them both far more being at the front. Yes I agree that we could have waited in line early to get them but I did not want to waste too much time hence the passes.
For fantasmic it was a total waste of time as we ended up right at the back anyway.

Been back to Hollywood studios this afternoon/evening to see the osborne lights.... Absolutely brilliant! Then went to see Fantasmic for a second time!!!
Earlier we had an awesome character palooza where we got photos with pocahontas & meeko, jasmine, pinnochio, Mulan, snow white, Queen, stitch, Mary poppins, Jessie, and green army man! :-D
Also jake & sulley in their MU location and outfits.
Another awesome day!

1andrea said:
So jealous! I wish I was there.

Glad you're having so much fun :0)

Thanks! Still here! Still loving it! (making the most of the last day of f&w at epcot today! Yum yum)

We used them for lion king and nemo and both times got seats just a couple of rows from the front. Made a huge difference in the experience and we enjoyed them both far more being at the front. Yes I agree that we could have waited in line early to get them but I did not want to waste too much time hence the passes.
For fantasmic it was a total waste of time as we ended up right at the back anyway.

I agree. I have always queued ages for these shows and never got near the front so will def get FP for these. Is it FP or FP +

To the OP. glad you are having a great trip. I think immigration is hit and miss at the best of times. Have fun

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I agree. I have always queued ages for these shows and never got near the front so will def get FP for these. Is it FP or FP + To the OP. glad you are having a great trip. I think immigration is hit and miss at the best of times. Have fun Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

It was FP+ that we used. We are not roller coaster people so we used the FP+ For the shows that we wanted to see.
Sitting down at the front of nemo right next to the stage ramp was a real highlight and to see the puppets up close was fantastic they are very detailed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter