Here now - a few comments

momtotwolittleones

Mouseketeer
Forgive the brevity, but I'm typing on an iPad.

1. RSR FP is NOT disconnected, at least it wasn't today.
2. Wide right is awesome, even though people cut in front of you shamelessly.
3. Kids do not have to show ID or sign their name on 4+ day passes. There are no separate lines.
4. The RSR line seems to move much faster than the time states.
5. Flo's is yummy.
6. They are not enforcing FP return, even for RSR.
7. Single rider line is quick and easy.
8. Luigi's tire ride is not worth the wait.
9. We love the Candy Cane Inn.
10. The apple slushy drink at the cone place is soooooo good - get one!

Thanks - just the sort of info we want to know since we'll be there in less that 2 weeks :)

The apple slushy drink at the cone place is soooooo good
We tried it at Gaston's Tavern in MK's New Fantasyland during previews. It is pretty good, though it is a shameless imitation of IoA's butterbeer, and I happen to like the butterbeer a little bit better.

We tried it at Gaston's Tavern in MK's New Fantasyland during previews. It is pretty good, though it is a shameless imitation of IoA's butterbeer, and I happen to like the butterbeer a little bit better.

Is Red's Apple Freeze the exact same drink as LaFou's Brew? It's tough to tell from the pictures.

images

proxy.jpg

ValpoCory said:
Is Red's Apple Freeze the exact same drink as LaFou's Brew? It's tough to tell from the pictures.

Having had both of them a week apart, I am going to say, "Yes," although clearly I don't have either recipe.

If you want an amazing drink in Cars Land, though, at the Cozy Cone Motel go one cone over from where they sell Red's Apple Freeze and get a Pomegranate Limeade. YUM-MY!

- Dreams

it normally isn't :)
3. Kids do not have to show ID or sign their name on 4+ day passes. There are no separate lines.
my DD12 did have her name on her 3 day hopper, as did her cousins who are younger. they didn't need to show ID but they did need their names on the tickets.
unless it breaks down! LOL
5. Flo's is yummy.
:thumbsup2
We had the grape, OMG it was amazing!!!!!!!

:thumbsup2

momtotwolittleones said:

5. Flo's is yummy.

Agreed to most.
Our first day was thanksgiving and we did Carsland first thing. I can vouch that RSR was disconnected that day. The FP was for 10:45 am and we pulled a FP for TOT around 9:30. The FP said next fastpass can be pulled ANYTIME TODAY. I figured I had to try and I was glad I did!

The turkey at flo's was awesome.

Luigi's was blah but my 7 yr old loved it. As we were getting off he was begging to go again. An awesome CM named Angie heard him and told us to stay in the tire. Then when we got off she gave both my boys cars pins. It was that wonderful Disney moment at the very beginning of our trip....ahh

No problems using late FP. One CM at TOT did say they are going to start enforcement next year.

Minnie's breakfast and chicken dinner at Plaza Inn both hit the spot.

As far as crowds. I prepared and it compared to a summer visit. We took long afternoon breaks and only worried about our favorite rides. 3 days is nowhere near enough time. I would say the min. would be 4 days preferably 5. Park hoppers no longer seem to be mandatory. Depending on my next trips budget I will consider a regular ticket.

Park hoppers no longer seem to be mandatory. Depending on my next trips budget I will consider a regular ticket.

This is an interesting topic. If it weren't for all the closures making World of Color and the DL Fireworks each only available on our first full day, we'd consider not getting PH passes too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter