Here now 2/10/13

So schools had LAST Monday off instead of this coming Monday which is actually the holiday? Man. It sounds like the days of slow February are gone too.:crazy2:

As an example, our school in northern California had this past Monday and will have this coming Monday off. The district my sister's kids go to does the holiday the same. The district my mom works for though is giving all of next week off, but last Monday was not a holiday for them.

Wait, what?? As in Monte Cristo nuggets? This is the first I've heard of this. Please tell me more!

These are a new food item. I believe they first appeared during this past holiday season. They were featured at a food cart back in the area in Frontierland where the Billies have been playing. Did it used to be the Festival arena or something like that? It's that area of Frontierland back behind the barbecue and the petting zoo and cabin area. Anyway, after the holidays, the nuggets apparently reappeared at the Golden Horseshoe when the Golden Horseshoe Review had its limited run. When that show ended, I guess the nuggets went with them. Maybe they will show up again for another event if they have been well received.

ETA: I see the next poster says the nuggets were at the Stagedoor Cafe which is attached to the Golden Horseshoe, so I stand corrected. I do believe I read though that the former menu has returned now that the show is over. Funnel cakes have returned. Monte Cristo nuggets are gone again.

Wait, what?? As in Monte Cristo nuggets? This is the first I've heard of this. Please tell me more!

Absolutely the very best. :cloud9:

Served at the Stagedoor Cafe. 3 nuggets in an order served with regular fries or apple slices and the raspberry sauce. Each nuggest is about half the size of a half sandwich. Perfect size for one person and much faster than Cafe Orleans.

Oh my. PLEASE let these be there in 2 weeks...

As an example, our school in northern California had this past Monday and will have this coming Monday off. The district my sister's kids go to does the holiday the same. The district my mom works for though is giving all of next week off, but last Monday was not a holiday for them.

My kids ONLY have Monday 2/18 off...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter