Here it IS! The Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alison - Safe travels home. :hug: It was great meeting you & Fran. Wish we could have spent more time together. :flower3: Time just flies, doesn't it?!

Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes. I like to be low-key about my birthday, but I was blown away at the way CSR handled it! (Of course I'm sure AKL would have been just as thoughtful and generous! ;))

See y'all again real soon! :thumbsup2

Kimmar, get a trip booked already, woodja! :rotfl:

Sorry I missed it but as always wishing you much love and happiness on your Birthday!

franandaj said:
It's been wonderful at WDW, but rain is supposed to come in this afternoon. For the most part it was warm in the day a light jacket was good at night, and mornings were chilly. If you're not from So Cal or Florida the weather was ideal.

Glad you had a great trip! Safe journey home!

tiggrbaby said:
Happy Friday Jamborinis and Kidanites!

Hope everyone in the storm's path stays safe!

My school has already called an early dismissal!

Thanks for the zebra domes! Hope you miss the storm. Pray it passes without damage.

Laura - Safe travels home. Glad you had a great trip. :goodvibes

Wendy - Hope you have a magical vacation. pixiedust:pixiedust:

Hope everyone in the storm's path stays safe.

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

I hope everyone north of us stays safe!

Laura - After looking at all the food and drinks that will be available at the Flower and Garden Festival I am even more jealous of your April trip!

Wendy - HAVE A BALL!!!

Alison - I am so glad you all had a good trip. FINALLY!

Live with Kelly and Michael TV show will be taping four shows at the Magic Kingdom on Feb. 18 and Feb. 19.

I applied on-line for tickets and never thought I would hear from them.

In our mail yesterday, we received a parking voucher, two 1-day park tickets for the MK and two wristbands for the 11:30 am taping on Feb. 19. :yay::yay:

Of course, they said that these tickets do not guarantee admittance to the Program. "All persons will be required to submit to an external scan by a hand held magnetometer prior to entry. No weapons are allowed." I think I can agree to that. :rotfl2:

....I can't believe you're heading back already! I always feel sorry for those people who just get on the monorail at MCO, on the way to their prospective gates to baord their planes back home, when we're just getting OFF it in the main terminal - we're so excited because we are getting closer and closer to WDW and here THEY are heading in the opposite direction! I can't help but think "That's gonna be US in 5 days." or "....in 6 days." or "...in 7 days." or whatever...

That was me like 10-12 dats ago, and look at me now. Back here in the wound Doctor's office kike nothing changed (well except that every muscle in my body aches and I'm exhausted from hitting park openings every day).

That was me like 10-12 dats ago, and look at me now. Back here in the wound Doctor's office kike nothing changed (well except that every muscle in my body aches and I'm exhausted from hitting park openings every day).

.....oh no....is Fran okay?

Live with Kelly and Michael TV show will be taping four shows at the Magic Kingdom on Feb. 18 and Feb. 19.

In our mail yesterday, we received a parking voucher, two 1-day park tickets for the MK and two wristbands for the 11:30 am taping on Feb. 19. :yay::yay:

Of course, they said that these tickets do not guarantee admittance to the Program. "All persons will be required to submit to an external scan by a hand held magnetometer prior to entry. No weapons are allowed." I think I can agree to that. :rotfl2:

How awesome is that! Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful time!

Hope you both are doing well and fell better by the minute!

Hope you and Fran feel better real soon. :goodvibes

Hey J's & K's - today's the day!!! I'm still packing, LOL and we leave in about 2 hours, haahhahahhaaahhha what else is new!!! Laura, glad you had a good time, safe travels home!!

Alison, hope you guys are OK!!!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes, I hope all of you in the path of this storm stay safe!!! HUGS - I'll let you guys know if the live feed is gonna happen!!! :) See ya next Monday!!! :)

Guess it's National Be Jealous Of Wendy Day!!! :lmao:

I hope you have the best trip ever!!!!

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

LOL - Thanks!!

I did.... And I have been going crazy here at work trying to make up for lost time. I have been so busy, that I have neglected my DIS family... Please forgive me... :(

You know we loves ya!!! :)

...checked airfare prices again....not looking good....:sad1:
:(

YAY!!!! Hope you get in!!! You need to make a JAMBORINI sign to hold up for all of us!!! :) Congrats!!

OK Ya'll - WE GONE!!! :):drive:

Way to go!:thumbsup2

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

I hope everyone north of us stays safe!

Laura - After looking at all the food and drinks that will be available at the Flower and Garden Festival I am even more jealous of your April trip!

Wendy - HAVE A BALL!!!

Alison - I am so glad you all had a good trip. FINALLY!

:wave2: Elin - How are you and Bob doing?

Here is the latest list of everyone visiting in 2013

If you have any updates please let me know...

February
WDWaddictt Jan 31st – 10th, Kidani
Yahweh, 2nd - 6th, AKL Jambo
franandaj 3rd - 7th, BLT
Wendypooh, 9th - 14th, BLT
prodri1, 11th - 17th, Kidani
Sparkly, 13th – 14th, AKV
wendypooh, 14th - 17th, Kidani
Athenna, 21st - 23rd, AKV
Nemo7673, 23rd – 25th, AKL
Athenna, 23rd - Mar 1st, AKV CL
BiancaBernard&Penny, 23rd - Mar 1st, AK Jambo House
Yarna, 28th – Mar 8th, AKL

March
BCV23, 5nights, AKV CL
Yarna, Feb 28th – 8th, AKL
Tink_Or_Belle, 1st – 4th, AKL
Goofy_Girl, 1st - 6th, AKL
Dato63, 6th – 16th, AKL CL
Golden Amik, 9th – 16th, AKL
Mom2_3girls, 11th -14th, BCV and AKV Kidani
Brucerob62, 12th – 16th, Jambo House
TaraPA, 13th – 19th, WL CL/AKV 1BR split
Pinkocto, 16th - 19th, Jambo House CL
Tricia’s mom, 23rd – 31st, AKL

April
DizDaD7, 5th – 13th, AKL Jambo House
MickQuinn, 11th – 18th, AKV Jambo House
miprender, 13th - 20th, OKW/VWL
karmacats, 14th – 21st, AKL Jambo CL
My Sister’s princess, 16th – 24th, AKL
franandaj, 20th – 26th, DCL
Lemonademouth, 20th – 27th, AKL
Cinderella1122, 25th - 30th, Jambo
missy120, 26th - May 4th, Kidani Village Savannah view

May
missy120, April 26th - 4th, Kidani Village Savannah view
Paula Sedley-Burke, 5th – 15th, Kidani
t_daniels, 7th - 13th, AKL
archdandy, 7th – 14th, AKL Kidani
shoppgirl, 17th – 19th, AKL
Wendypooh, 18th -June 4th, Aulani
dolphingirl47, 20th - 27th, Disney Wonder West Coast Repositioning
suemom2kay, 24th – 26th, AKL
dolphingirl47, 27th - June 2nd, Disney Wonder Alaska
NickP33, 27th - June 2nd, AKL
Pinkocto, 31st – June 3rd, AKV

June
wendypooh, May 18th - 4th, Aulani
Pinkocto, May 31st – 3rd, AKV
Denamac, 1st – 9th, AKV Jambo House
FoursCompany, 1st – 9th , AKL
Nutty4Disney, 2nd - 8th, AKV Kidani Village
goofyredraider, 10th -16th, BC
livibug, 13th – 21st, AKV Jambo House
goofyredraider, 16th -24th, AKL CL

July
Marinolichfamily, 5th – 13th, AKV
sharon78, 8th-18th, AKL
Z28KatCar, 18th - Aug1st, AKL CL
tinkermama117, 21st – 26th, Jambo House
Anjalee6, 29th – Aug 3rd, AKL
The Marsons, 31st – Aug 4th, AKL Jambo

August
Z28KatCar, July 18th - 1st, AKL CL
Anjalee6, July 29th – 3rd, AKL
The Marsons, July 31st – 4th, AKL Jambo
MICKEY'S DREAMERS, 10th - 22nd, AKL
Disneyfool_1202, 21st, Kidani
Gillenkl, 21st – 24th, AKL

September
country-mom-of-4, 21st – 28th, Kidani
franandaj, 29th - Oct 2nd, VWL

October
franandaj, 2nd - 7th, BCV
MomofDisneyLoversx3, 24th – 28th, AKL
Cinderella1122, 31st - Nov 5th, Jambo

November
Cinderella1122, Oct 31st - 5th, Jambo
PNO4TE, 2nd – 9th, BC

December
Pinkocto, 6th – 10th, AKV CL
thornton0511, 6th -14th, AKL
Pghsteelerfan, 7th -14th, AKV Jambo
Heidijanesmith, 16th – 23rd, AKL CL
Bluesky1997, 26th – 29th, AKL

January

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter