Here it IS! The Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, Js and Ks! :sunny:

I read all your posts but I am using my Nook and it is slow going. No quoting and memory of what y'all covered in the past 8 pages is sparse!

As Laura told you,we have a wonderful corner room with a private balcony. For those of you who know the Dolphin, it is in one of those round, turret-y areas. Eighth floor with a view of the Swan, the Studios and the BoardWalk. Since we have the Friendships right below us we get to hear their horns. I caught Bob out on the balcony waving at them like a little kid!

I seem to have done something to my left ankle in the past 24 hours... it hurts like the devil. :( So we walked over to Epcot and went in as far as Canada and left. It is HOT here (30 degrees hotter than at home) and the crowds were substantial. We did manage to get the following: Cheese Soup & the Mushroom Filet (Canada), Griddled Cheese (Greece), Fisherman's Pie & Lava Cake (Ireland).

We had a bite to eat at the Cabana Bar last night and watched a little football. Asleep before 11:00 and up at my normal 5:15. Life is good!

Only plans for today are Epcot.

Hope to post more tonight or tomorrow. Laura gets here in a few hours!!! :yay:

I love the udderly silly conversations! So glad we don't have to worry anymore!

Thanks for checking in, Elin! Hope your ankle is better today. Have fun with Laura!

Good morning, Js and Ks! :sunny:

I read all your posts but I am using my Nook and it is slow going. No quoting and memory of what y'all covered in the past 8 pages is sparse!

As Laura told you,we have a wonderful corner room with a private balcony. For those of you who know the Dolphin, it is in one of those round, turret-y areas. Eighth floor with a view of the Swan, the Studios and the BoardWalk. Since we have the Friendships right below us we get to hear their horns. I caught Bob out on the balcony waving at them like a little kid!

I seem to have done something to my left ankle in the past 24 hours... it hurts like the devil. :( So we walked over to Epcot and went in as far as Canada and left. It is HOT here (30 degrees hotter than at home) and the crowds were substantial. We did manage to get the following: Cheese Soup & the Mushroom Filet (Canada), Griddled Cheese (Greece), Fisherman's Pie & Lava Cake (Ireland).

We had a bite to eat at the Cabana Bar last night and watched a little football. Asleep before 11:00 and up at my normal 5:15. Life is good!

Only plans for today are Epcot.

Hope to post more tonight or tomorrow. Laura gets here in a few hours!!! :yay:

Have fun everyone! And leave a little for me, OK?

I'm starting to get excited as my count down is under 13 days to go! :cheer2: So much to do before I leave though. I have to clean before the house sitters get here. :lmao:

Just wanted to wish everyone who is there at the moment a wonderful time at WDW!!

suetoo, 6th - 12th, AKL Kidani VIllage
Missyrose, 6th - 12th, Jambo House
DisneyMom1983, 6th - 14th, AKV
PNO4TE, 7th - 14th, Dolphin
RachelTori, 7th, Art of Animation
DoryDorito, 7th - 13th, AKL
RachelTori, 8th - 12th, BCV
John's Mom, 10th - 14th, AKV Kidani
DisneyBride'03, 11th - 15th, still deciding...
TyRy, 12th - 14th - still deciding
RachelTori, 12th - 14th, Dolphin
RachelTori, 14th -17th, AKL-CL
rentayenta, 14th - 19th, SSR or THV
maryj11, 14th - 19th, CBR or AKL Still deciding.
TyRy, 14th - 20th, BWV
Karlzmom, 16th -26th, AKL

Have fun everyone! Drat! It looks like I picked the wrong week to visit for F & W. I'll be there the week after y'all. Guess I'll have to find something to console myself with. Oh, wait! It's Food and *WINE*! And wine, and wine, and wine ... :lmao:

I said "thinking" about packing!!! :rotfl:

We''ve now started that process, too...for our December trip.

Because it has gone from summer to fall in a big hurry around here. The short sleeves and shorts are just about ready to be packed away for the winter (with a couple of "emergency" exceptions...in case we get a warm snap). Since that's the case..rather than have to go through them all again in 6 weeks...we're throwing some of our summer stuff into suitcases NOW, as part of the winter wardrobe change.

That..and my lovely wife is finding some good deals on sunscreen...which we're hoarding away for the trip. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter