Here it IS! The Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

....funny you should say that, because I brought it up at dinner tonight and reminded him that the Feb. break begins on Valentine's Day - less than 2 weeks away, so now he's rethinking April again.....SHEESH!

Good morning Js & Ks from WDW!! :)

Wendy, the weather has been perfect - 70s, warming up to 80 today. :thumbsup2

I am at CSR this trip, in their Business Class. Call it Club Lite. It is wonderful! The lounge is gorgeous, very comfortable; the CMs are awesome! :goodvibes

I celebrated my birthday here yesterday and the staff went all out! I was so delightfully surprised!

It will be hard to leave here Friday, but all good things must end. :sad1:

RachelTori said:

I am at CSR this trip, in their Business Class. Call it Club Lite. It is wonderful! The lounge is gorgeous, very comfortable; the CMs are awesome! :goodvibes

I celebrated my birthday here yesterday and the staff went all out! I was so delightfully surprised!

Just enjoy & don't even think about the end!!!!
:cloud9:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Laura,
I'm glad you've had a great time! Today is our last full day and we wake up at home on Friday. It's been a fun week!

'"Happy Birthday Laura" - Better late than never.

Glad you are having a great vacation. :goodvibes

Laura,
I'm glad you've had a great time! Today is our last full day and we wake up at home on Friday. It's been a fun week!

....:scratchin....did y'all have a mini-meet?

I am so taking off work on Tuesday for the parade...

Brandi - Did you take off from work to see the parade?

I'm not a sports fan, but I had to root for the Ravens and Joe Flacco. Erin is 2004 University of Delaware graduate.

....:scratchin....did y'all have a mini-meet?

::yes::

DSC01201_zps3dc6d69d.jpg

I wish you a belated Happy Birthday. I am glad that you are having a great time.

Laura,

I can't believe how quickly this has gone.

Corinna

:woohoo:

Started packing yet? Or do you use the Brandi method? :rotfl:

AHHHHHH hahahahahahaha you have no idea how funny that is!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: -- lets just say Brandi and I are packing twins!!! haha

....funny you should say that, because I brought it up at dinner tonight and reminded him that the Feb. break begins on Valentine's Day - less than 2 weeks away, so now he's rethinking April again.....SHEESH!

LAWD - well good luck, hopefully the next post you make will be your DATES!!! :)

Awww, Happy Birthday Sweetie!! SO glad you're having a good time!!! Yeah, I've been looking at the weather, YAY!!! :) Enjoy the rest of the time there!!

Laura,

AWWWW LOOOOK at you two!!!! Awesome!!! So sad I'm gonna miss you both by 1 flipping day!!! :( --- glad you got to meet up!!!

Glad you are having a nice time and...
images

Laura,

Glad you had a great week; you guys deserve it!:thumbsup2

Wonderful!

Laura,

Alison - Safe travels home. :hug: It was great meeting you & Fran. Wish we could have spent more time together. :flower3: Time just flies, doesn't it?!

Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes. I like to be low-key about my birthday, but I was blown away at the way CSR handled it! (Of course I'm sure AKL would have been just as thoughtful and generous! ;))

See y'all again real soon! :thumbsup2

Kimmar, get a trip booked already, woodja! :rotfl:

:sad2:

Happy Birthday Laura!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter