SUN DAY AT SEA
MON DAY AT SEA
TUES ST THOMAS
WED SAN JUAN
THURS DAY AT SEA
FRI CASTAWAY CAY

PRICING IS UP ON THE WEBSITE AS WELL

GINNY

The brits and canadians are going to love that one. One more morning of getting up at 5:30 on a vacation.

Any idea what brought this change? I know this pretty much precludes me from taking an Eastern cruise as frankly none of the destinations are interesting at all to me, whereas the entire western itinerary is.

with this new itinerary. I have the 8/28/04 Western Magic booked and was hoping that the 8/21/04 Eastern would be all new ports (except CC) and so enticing that I would just have to book that and have a 2 week back to back vacation.

Oh Well, Wasnt meant to be.

Ginny

We're doing the Eastern in April 2004. I wish Disney would get on the ball and at least spend more time at Castaway Cay. Better yet, two days there would be great. I understand that one reason they don't spend the night there is that there is no lighting or bug control in the evening. Why don't they just have an "all aboard" before dusk and then let everyone off again in the morning. Castaway Cay is such an awesome place and for those of you who have never been, you only spend about 6 hours ashore.

Ginny...Did they say the arrival times? I love PR and St. Thomas. But most cruises get to PR in the evening. The pricing is on the website but not the itinerary.

Joanna

Joanna - They didnt tell me the arrival and departure times in each port and I didnt ask.

Ginny

The San Juan stop is only in September...in October it stops in Anigua instead, I wish they would have traded St Thomas instead of St Maarten. Also I wish there was more time at Castaway Cay too:(

eeyore...Do you then know the stop in the August cruises?

If Sept. is only San Juan

Michelle... You up yet? I know you are 3 hours behind us in time.

not sure if August is San Juan too... I just checked Sept/Oct sorry

As for the brits and canadians, I would think this itinerary would be better. Since St. Thomas and San Juan are both US territories, I would think they wouldn't have to do the 5:30am thing at all. The only time this itinterary leave the us is to go to Castaway cay, so the only immegration they would have would be disenbarkation, which every intinerary does already.

Eastern Magic - per DCL .

So I guess they are doing PR in Aug/Sept and Antigua in Oct

Ginny

Disney Magic Eastern - San Juan (8/7/04, 8/21/04, and 9/4/04)
Saturday- Port canaveral
Sunday-At sea
Monday-At Sea
Tuesday- St. Thomas
Wednesday-San Juan
Thursday-At Sea
Friday-Castaway Cay
Saturday-Port Canaveral

Disney Magic Eastern- Antigua (9/21/04, 10/2/04)
Saturday- Port canaveral
Sunday-At sea
Monday-At Sea
Tuesday- Antigua
Wednesday-St. Thomas
Thursday-At Sea
Friday-Castaway Cay
Saturday-Port Canaveral

Originally posted by kajohn
As for the brits and canadians, I would think this itinerary would be better. Since St. Thomas and San Juan are both US territories, I would think they wouldn't have to do the 5:30am thing at all. The only time this itinterary leave the us is to go to Castaway cay, so the only immegration they would have would be disenbarkation, which every intinerary does already.

Absolutely right, I hadn't thought about it this way.

I tend to think the antigua trip would be much more interesting then puerto rico. I wonder if the change is because of hurricane season. Antigua is much more likely to get smacked in august/september then october based on historical maps (at least those that I can find).

Does anyone know why they aren't going to St. Marteen anymore? I must have missed that thread.

We like to cruise the second week of Dec. and would LOVE to do Antigua! I wonder if they will continue the new route?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter