[cruise update] Here is Adventure ... Celebrating my 20th visit 6/15

"PostGrad's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" With "Big Thunder Mining Co." underneath. I'm enough of a Disney freak that this would make sense.

Where would you put the stickers? On the top? Or the sides? I think its a good disney themed idea.

Where would you put the stickers? On the top? Or the sides? I think its a good disney themed idea.

I plan on decorating the top of the cap. I know Disney caps tend to traditionally be Movie or Song Lyric related but I kind of want to do something with the Attractions. I can't be too *typical.*

I was never allowed to go inside build a bear.

Lol- I have DOZENS of BAB's and have easily spent hundreds of dollars.. Kind of sad.

"PostGrad's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" With "Big Thunder Mining Co." underneath. I'm enough of a Disney freak that this would make sense.

Ahhhhh! I love it Jaimie!

Four years ago, I cut apart a pair of Mickey ears :eek: and then taped them on top of my cap

First of all- :rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl:.... Second of all- I may steal this because that is awesome.

First of all- :rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl:.... Second of all- I may steal this because that is awesome.

I remember the teacher who helped out with my year's class council really encouraged me to clear it with the principal. But I was like, "what the heck, they know I want out of here and this shouldn't stop them from letting me leave." I went to a really small school (graduated with 71 other people), so doing something like this was expected of me.

I remember the teacher who helped out with my year's class council really encouraged me to clear it with the principal. But I was like, "what the heck, they know I want out of here and this shouldn't stop them from letting me leave." I went to a really small school (graduated with 71 other people), so doing something like this was expected of me.
I'm in a class with over 300 people... Hmmm.. I wonder if they would go for it!! I so would!

When did decorating your graduation cap become a thing? I don't remember anyone doing that back in the dark ages when I graduated!

When did decorating your graduation cap become a thing? I don't remember anyone doing that back in the dark ages when I graduated!

I mean I decorated mine for my high school graduation back in 2011. So at least four years plus the people who decorated theirs before me.

On another note, I can track my Tsum Tums shipment and my Donald and Pooh Bear are currently in TN. Seems like a random place to go lol.

On another note, I can track my Tsum Tums shipment and my Donald and Pooh Bear are currently in TN. Seems like a random place to go lol.

If you ordered them from the Disney website, I think everything going to the East Coast gets sorted there. My magic bands and past shipments from Disney have always gone to TN then out to PA.

If you ordered them from the Disney website, I think everything going to the East Coast gets sorted there. My magic bands and past shipments from Disney have always gone to TN then out to PA.

There's no place I'd rather be than in a warehouse in Tennessee.

While we're still on the topic of graduation and me getting more adulty and whatnot, tonight my sorority initiated me as an alumna member! So hard to believe the past three years flew by so fast!

IMG_6941.JPG
Our symbol is the pansy!

IMG_6942_2.jpg
I've got a jar of dirt! (With 10 seeds inside it, ready to be planted.)

I've been joking around with my sisters that this is the first time I'll be taking care of something other than myself - a true sign of adulthood.

Yay for your rededication ceremony! It is a great feeling isn't it?

I missed mine as I already was working (I finished a semester early) when we had ours but I ended up becoming an advisor for a different chapter on the first major move after college & well hosted it then so that was nice.

Yay for your rededication ceremony! It is a great feeling isn't it?

I missed mine as I already was working (I finished a semester early) when we had ours but I ended up becoming an advisor for a different chapter on the first major move after college & well hosted it then so that was nice.

It's a strange feeling. I cried more than I was expecting to.

Which sorority are you a member of? (See what I did there? Members for life!)

It's a strange feeling. I cried more than I was expecting to.

Which sorority are you a member of? (See what I did there? Members for life!)

Alpha Gamma Delta

I'm not active here in Naples though as the alum chapter here pretty much meets during 'season' and thus isn't within 30 years of my age range.

Day 1 Disney Plans: June 14
I think we're more actively planning for the cruise right now, but we do have some of our Disney plans squared away. We arrive on 6/14, most likely mid-morning. We'll check into CSR and hang out at the pool for most of the day.

Our dinner plans are for Trattoria Al Forno at the Boardwalk. We haven't been to the Boardwalk in years! So I'm pretty excited to go back. Most likely, we'll head over to the Beach Club for some dessert at Beaches and Creme.

After that, DTD. I'm a little nervous about the parking. But I'm not the one driving so I don't think I need to be too worried. I'm curious to see how it's changed since January. But I'm really excited to get my shopping in.

So, not a whole lot going on this day, but we'll be home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter