• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here I am, final night at Pop. Observations on Pop and AoA

Thanks for the report....I'm going to try and make it over there on my next trip just to check the food court. (Animation resort that is)

I stayed at POP in 2010 and I thought it was very nice...the buildings are spred out though.

all day long you can spot Pop folks walking back over in their swimsuits. Obviously they don't Dis and therefore don't know how worked up people get about pool hopping!

I'll bet a lot of people think they're sister resorts, like the All Stars or Port Orleans. I thought so myself, when I first read this, since they were originally planned that way.

Thanks for sharing and I so enjoyed reading about your trip. I too would love to see the picture of the LM bathroom. And I'm excited because I can see it for myself in 112 days! :cool1:

So glad you enjoyed your stay, and thanks for the extra info re AoA. Can I ask how far the Little Mermaid buildings seemed from the main bldg and the Big Blue? Thanks!!

Okay, I snapped new pictures this morning, in the daylight, but they'll take some explaining since I couldn't get the entire span in one photo. This first photo has the bridge on the far left. See that building that sits back further than the rest? That's the main building/foodcourt. To the right are all Nemo buidings. Then a big empty space. In photo two you will see that the Mermaid buildings come after that big space.

012.jpg

013.jpg

Then in this last photo (which I'm not sure is going to be helpful) you can see it all together, although you can only see one tiny corner of the Mermaid building.

014.jpg

Sure hope that helped.

Yikes that does look far... I have been debating on switching our ressie from POR to AOA LM ... Maybe we will do POP and just walk over to visit..:confused3

We're staying at Pop right now. Walked to the bridge between both of the resorts. I think when they get all the buildings done it will be great. Right now it looks to unfinished in my opinion. When our bus goes be the AoA, it just doesn't look like a resort yet. I know it will be awesome for me in the future.

On another thread I saw someone posted they thought that AOA looked kind of like a prison with out a fense or guard tower, the picture that shows the side faceing the lake kind of looks like that to me haha only a really colorful prison :lmao:

On another thread I saw someone posted they thought that AOA looked kind of like a prison with out a fense or guard tower, the picture that shows the side faceing the lake kind of looks like that to me haha only a really colorful prison :lmao:

Lock me up!!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Great review! Thanks so much for posting pics!

Can't wait to see the "Pink and Little Mermaidy" bathroom! princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter