HERE for the 1st ever DIS Speed Scrap!!!

I joined late, but here's what I completed. It's missing something, but I can work on that later.

These are two pictures that I liked but they didn't have a home in my scrapbook yet. Since they both remind me that we were missing a child on this trip, it was fitting to put both of them together.

Justus3.jpg

Credits

Background paper - Mousekepapers by Britt-ish Designs
Orange paper, star circle, staple - Leave the World Behind by Britt-ish Designs
Tag, single leaf, buttons - Sprite by Britt-ish Designs
Shabby brown stitches - In Stiches by Britt-ish Designs
Double leaves - Totally Buggin - Britt-ish Designs
Chunky Chipboard Alpha - Chelle's Creations

I'll be back to put credits....

Here's mine. I'll be back after I upload to SM to link to credits!

ETA, I don't know why, but I had all kinds of problems getting this down to a size to upload! Finally got it, and it's all uploaded, so you can click for credits. :D

Wow cutting it close!

Credits available by clicking -- think I remembered them all but will go back and double check in a little bit.

Eeek did I make it? I still need to add the credits, but here's my LO!

Ok linked for credits. After I saw the 2nd instruction, I regretted picking so many photos! But I've got 4 papers in the bg, one for the mat, and I clipped a font to another paper for the title. I've got an alpha and fonts for my title, I hope that's okay....

Here's mine!! AWESOME SS Melissa! This is my dd meeting Pooh. She was overcome with joy. Everytime I see these pics I cry. Seriouly. THAT Magical. I will journal later..out of time!:banana: Image is linked to SM.

Credits:
Enjoy the Moment by Sahlin Studios
Enjoy the Moment Snippettes by Sahlin Studios
Date tags by Tracie Stroud

the internet kicked me off just as I was uploading to SM. Figures. But here it is - thanks for the jolly good time, Melissa! This was so much fun.

image is linked for credits.

hi guys im a little late. i couldnt get the computer to agree with me. i wanted it to upload picture.. it was telling me no..lol
here's mine anyways
kourt_chicken_little_2006small.jpg

Such amazing LOs, everyone! I'm going to go leave love at SM now. Sorry for anyone that had problems, it seemed to bite a few of us tonight!

Emily, did you seriously do a paper LO within the hour, omg, I'm jealous!! (I love your p365 blog, btw. :D)

I joined late, but here's what I completed. It's missing something, but I can work on that later.
So cute! Those photos are awesome! I love the one of the reflection. Great title!

See if that works
WOW! AMAZING! I can't believe you did a paper layout! You are freaking awesome!!! :thumbsup2 It always takes me way longer to do a paper layout. Love the alpha you used for the title. Great photos! Awesome job! :) Great job with the Mickey!

I think I left love for everyone. If not I will do so tomorrow!

Thank you all so much for playing along even with the problems with the forum. We will definitely have to do this again! :) :banana: :yay:

I'll be back to leave love tomorrow for those I didn't get to tonight. I just realized that it's almost 12:30 am! Yikes!

BriarRose59-I love how you managed to sneak in all the papers! It's really well done. Great job!

labdogs42-love how you blended the white paper into the layout just a bit. It really adds to the dreamland quality.

Disney Baby-I love the title and I really love the fortune cookie mickey. I hope you don't mind if I scraplift that :-)

susan0326-I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who takes shadow pictures :-) I also love the leaf/mickey cluster

Disneyland_Emily-I'm impressed! I'd never have enough courage to attempt a paper layout during a speed scrap. Really nice job!

I got everyone else (I HOPE) at scrapmatters.

Melissa-Thanks again! This was a LOT of fun tonight!

Melissa thanks for hosting a fabulous speed scrap - can't wait to see who decides to host the next one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter