HERE for the 1st ever DIS Speed Scrap!!!

Yzerbear19

I'm beautifully tragic - Elphaba (Wicked)
WELCOME!!! I am so exciting to be hosting the FIRST DISBOARDS SPEED SCRAP!!! :yay:

The fun will be begin at 9:30 PM ET / 6:30 PM PT!!!

I will post the instructions in here and in the chatroom at ScrapMatters for those who want to chat.

For those who have never done a Speed Scrap: I will give you an instruction every 10 minutes. There will be a total of 7 instructions. Once all have been given you will have an additional 1 hour 15 minutes to get your layout finished an linked back to this thread. Since we don't have our own gallery, upload your layout to the gallery of your choice.

I will be sure to update this post as I post each instruction for easy reference.

I can't wait to get started!!! :banana: :yay: :banana:

Instructions:

#1: Use an even number of photos. They must be Disney related.
#2. Use the same number of papers as photos and use at least one patterned paper. If you used 2 photos then use 2 papers, 4 photos = 4 papers, etc
#3. Use one of your papers as a mat, but all of your photos must touch it.
#4. Use at least two types of attachments (stitches, staples, paper clips, hanging clips, etc)
#5. Use a tag or hanging item
#6. Create a Mickey head using 3 elements. BE CREATIVE! :)
#7. Use an alpha for your title. Add the date and any journaling and link your layout back to this thread by 11:45 PM ET / 8:45 PM PT.

Here is my layout:

Oooh, I can't wait. Gotta get the kids to bed, FAST!!!

hi!! Can't wait!! :-D

Scrapmatters chat and my laptop don't really get along so I'll be here...nice and quiet...LOL

Instruction #1: Use an even number of photos. They must be Disney related.

Woo-hoo....Tapestry of Nations playing on Live365, Disney photos ready...Ready to have some fun! :cool1:

I"m here! NO chat room for me (it doesn't work with my computer for some reason!)

Very excited for our first Disney SS!:cheer2:

2. Use the same number of papers as photos and use at least one patterned paper. If you used 2 photos then use 2 papers, 4 photos = 4 papers, etc.

Whoa...I think I need to reduce the # of pictures I'm using! :rotfl:

Instruction #3. Use one of your papers as a mat, but all of your photos must touch it.

4. Use at least two types of attachments (stitches, staples, paper clips, hanging clips, etc)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter