Here Come The Magic Bands!

My kids just asked me if we will be able to pick our RFID bands colors for our trip in October.......anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

My kids just asked me if we will be able to pick our RFID bands colors for our trip in October.......anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

You WILL, as far as we know, get to pick your colors. You can pay extra for "designer" versions as well.

We don't know when. Even that far out. I'm sure Disney would like to have it fully rolled out long before then, but things just aren't moving well, if at all.

Let me repeat: WE DON'T KNOW WHEN. :)

You WILL, as far as we know, get to pick your colors. You can pay extra for "designer" versions as well.

We don't know when. Even that far out. I'm sure Disney would like to have it fully rolled out long before then, but things just aren't moving well, if at all.

Let me repeat: WE DON'T KNOW WHEN. :)

Commendable, but useless. ;)

we should start an over / under thread for magic bands, fp plus and how bad of a cluster f#&k the whole thing is going to be when it does roll out.. cant wait to schedule a fp+ for the carousel of progress :)

My over and under for fp+ being available to more than 40% of guests is August 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter