Here at the moment, weather lovely..

That's always an lovely bonus :) I think you missed the rainfall for the month which all seemed to fall over this last weekend. We missed most of it, save for our departure day, but it was pretty wet!

Hope you're having a blast

You arrived at just the right time - they got all the rain out of the way at the weekend.

Our final day was last Saturday and it was raining when we got up at 7am (and looked like it had been doing this for a few hours) and it never stopped all day - it was still raining when we were in the airport terminal at 7pm! And this was not British drizzle either, it was proper Florida HEAVY rain - the kind that you normally see over there but it usually only lasts half an hour, not twelve!

However I can't complain because the previous week had been lovely and even the week before that was mainly sunny, although a bit humid for my tastes.

:banana: That's just what I want to hear!!!! We fly out on Monday and hoping for good weather! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter